Silent

(Rockstar Freddy POV:) (FNaF theme park)
I turn on, and I get ready for Bryan to come again. I sigh, I mean, the guy is amazing, but he is also a mess! I hear footsteps by the door, and they sound human, so I go out, only to see Bryan. "Hi Bryan." I say, and he jumps in fright. He only nods in response. Strange, but I shrug it off. I follow him around the park, and the entire time he is silent. It's only when we get to just in front of Baby's tent that I say something about it. "Bryan, why are you being so quiet? It's not like you." I say, and he suddenly stops, shoulders rising, almost like he had been trying to hide and gotten caught. He turns around sheepishly, still silent as ever. He started waving his hands around, making weird symbols. I tilt my head, confused. "What are you doing?" I ask, and he... silently huffs? I didn't know a person could do that. His mouth moves, as if he was talking, but still silent. "Am I going deaf?" I wonder aloud, and Bryan stomps and shakes his head. He grabs me by the hand, and starts dragging me. Then we suddenly stop, and Bryan's face brightens as he smacks his head. He brings out his phone, opens a notepad thing, and types in it. He soon shows it to me, and what he has written shocks me. 'I am mute now. I got in a very bad accident over the weekend, and my vocal chords got very, very damaged. As in, they had to get removed. I am literally unable to make any noise whatsoever.' I look at him, shock written all over my face. "Really?" I ask in disbelief, and he nods. I grab him by the arm, and drag him so that I could find the others.

(Author's Note: So, I thought, What if Bryan suddenly became mute? This is what happened. Oof.)

Word Count: 317