The Ghost of what could have been.

(Molten Freddy's POV:) (he is speaking normally, cause he is dead.)
I look around the theme park, the familiar path that Bryan always walks. I watch as he cheerfully greets the others, who are not able to see me. I scowl at this, subconsciously making myself visible to Bryan. He turns around, and catches a glimpse of me before stopping and whimpering, not unlike a scared child. "Bryan?" Ballora asks, concerned for the human. "H-he's here..." Bryan manages to say, and suddenly Rockstar Bonnie is at his side, trying to comfort him. "He's not here, he's not here. Bryan, focus on me, okay? He. Isn't. Here. You were doing so well, what happened? Did one of us trigger this?" Bonnie asks, and Bryan shakes his head. I step closer, and he flinches. "He-he's coming closer." Bryan says frantically, and Bonnie just wraps his arms around Bryan, keeping him from running off. Another step. More freaking out. Another step. He started screaming. Another step. I can almost touch him now. A final step. I reach my hand out and place it on Bonnie's head. "Tell him that I have gone, Bryan~" I tell the business owner, and he obliges, not used to me being so gentle. He fake sighs in relief. "He's gone. I-I'm sorry about that." Bryan says to the animatronics, and they all fret over him. Getting bored, I make Bryan's phone chime. "Tell them you have to go." I tell Bryan, and he does, surprisingly. Bryan then goes to the hotel, and it's just us two alone. "W-what do you want, M-molten?" Bryan asks. "To not be a ghost. To live with the others again, in a world free of Afton." I say, and Bryan looks at me, surprised. "I just want to be... free. For once. I wish..." I trail off, and Bryan looks at me. "Maybe I could help.." Bryan says, looking like he is expecting me to say no. "You can?" I ask, and he nods. "I... don't know how this works, exactly, but... if I made you a new suit, a new body, could you theoretically possess it?" He asks, and I am surprised. "Theoretically, yes, it could work. It why would you do that? You hate me." I respond, surprised. "People only hate that which they cannot understand." He says simply. "So make me understand." I nod. "I, at first, wasn't how I am now. I didn't act like this. I... don't know how to explain. I think... I think I can show you, though. If you want." I say, looking at him questioningly. He nods. I reach out my hand, and he places his in mine, if a bit hesitantly. I close my eyes, and focus on the past.

(Author's Note: Want another?)

Word Count: 462