DEMO CHAPTER FOR A BOOK

(Okay, tell me if you would like a book on this kinda prospect. SNO Mario, after the Wolvesbane incident, didn't recover, and instead was only getting worse. How will the pack react when the alpha is Sick?)

(Mario POV:)
I grimace as I sit up, pain shooting through my entire body. I look around, and notice that I'm in my room. I chuckle at how caring my pack is, and then wince in pain, setting off a coughing fit. I hear a few doors open and slam, probably against the wall, and suddenly Xylo is in my room and by my side. "Alpha!" He shouts, and he looks around, clearly at a loss for what to do. His face brightens up suddenly, and he runs into the room outside of mine. He races back in, a cup of water in hand. The coughs rack through my body, making me shake with each breath. (I'm going off of my experience of Bronchitis, but this definitely isn't bronchitis, as you would know, if you read the description.) They gradually slow down, and I am able to breathe again after a while, even though my throat hurts. Xylo gives me the water, and I drink it slowly, as my hand is shaking. He looks at me, worry clear in his eyes, or. Well. Eye. I finish the water and sigh, tired from the coughing. "Are you okay Alpha?" Xylo asks softly. I've never heard him that quiet before. I nod, too tired to speak. He gives me a small, reassuring smile. "You will get through this. We just.... need to be patient." He said, and I'm not sure who he is trying to reassure, me or himself. Either way, it calms me down enough that I feel my eyelids grow heavy, and I fall back asleep.