LOVE STORY~~(part V)

You woke up around 12 pm ...It was sunday ...you saw his messages when you woke up but didn't reply to him and didn't even read them....

Currently you were sitting on your couch and were watching a movie while your phone ringed ...

SEUNGCHEOL♡

What does he want now....?? He has been callong me since the morning ....I won't talk to him...
You ere really hurt by him and wanted to get over him as soon as possible .....

It was night time when you were at the park when you saw him walking towards you....you tried to speed up your pace but he quickly catched you....you turned around...

Y/N : what seungcheol...?

SC : Why weren't you answering my calls and messages...?

Y/N : Shouldn't you know that ...?

SC : why ...? What...?

Y/N : because I am trying to get over you....

You spoke straight to his face ....and you couldn't quite understand his expression ....he looked shocked , hurt ....

Y/N : I am trying to get over you....Didn't I tell you to not talk to me from now on ....I regret even gaining feelings for you seungcheol ....only if I knew you were playing with me all this time...

A few tears left your eyes...and he looked at you looking ....heartbroken..?

He yanked you closer by your arms and looked at you ....

SC : You regret it ...? I love you too Yn----

You scoffed...

Y/N : Love ...do you even know what that means...to me it looks like you love mina more than me and I was just a toy for you ....do you even know how much it hurts....

He was speechless nd by this time he was also shedding tears ...

SC : Why won't you believe me ....

He whimpered while crying...

Y/N : Because I don't want to be hurt the next day after forgiving you seeing you smile and hug her.!!!

SC : She means nothing to me okay...!??!

You took his arms off your hand and started walking walking away...

Y/N : please seungcheol....don't make this all harder than it already is...for both of us....bye ...

You left him all alone in the park..

The next day you had woken up about 20 mins earlier and were getting ready for school but suddenly you remembered something...

Today was the day of your dance .....the one you both practiced...
You had no choice but to do it because you don't want your grades to drop...

~~DANCE CLASS~~

Mr.Jung : okay class ...that was great you two ...

He said pointing at my classmates who just finished performing..and now it was our turn...

Mr.Jung : ok now....seungcheol and y/n ...please show us what you've practiced...

You two went towards the centre and you looked at him and noticed that his eyes were very red and puffed up...but anyways you began dancing...

After you guys finished ...you broke apart with a heavy blush on your cheeks and everybody cheered for you both...

Mr.Jung : That was great ...!!!and now rest time...

You could still feel seungcheol looking at you...after the break commenced , he pulled you by the arm and took you to the corner of the corridor , pinned you on the wall , put both his hands on your waist  and said...

SC : Y/N---

Y/N : wh---

SC : No. You listen to me this time...you left last night...you said you were trying to get over me but I won't let that happen ...I won't let you get over me beacuse I don't want you to because I love you too...you asked what love means to me right..? It means you ....you are my love ...I love you soo much...everytime you put your head down out of shyness ..my heart flutters..., everytime I hear your honey voice..its like a lullaby....everytime I looke into your eyes I feel lost in them and don't ever want to get out ...when you were at the park crying that day ...thats when I realized I love you...I love you soo much y/n ...you get me soo worried about you everytime that I want to protect you...I want to keep you safe from everyone....And about mina....she was just using me to get fame...she threatened me to ask her our to prom or she will do something bad to you and I just couldn't let that happen......now please believe me ...it's you who my heart beats for....and not someone else ...you were always the one y/n and I can't express it more than just ....

He looked into your eyes sweetly and you were just speechless from his while speech when he suddenly started coming more closer to you and then his soft lips landed on yours...you closed your eyes and but your arms around his neck while his were at your waist ....you were feeling butterflies in your stomach and was blushing really hard...

He finally broke the kiss and looked into your eyes...

SC : wil you be my girl...?

he asked while smiling ....and you smiled back ...

Y/N : ofcourse , you idiot ....I love you ...

SC : I love you too....

-------------------------The End---------------------