Gold Digger ?

Y/N : Hey , Cheol... ?

SC : yea ?

Y/N : Can I borrow some money ?

SC : ofcourse , how much ?

Y/N : 100 dollars

SC : Okay , there you go ..

He said and gave you the money ..

You and SC were in a relationship for the past 4 years . You recently left your job of a chef at a hotel because it was getting too hectic and now you were planning to open a restaurant near SC's company building and you wanted to surprise him so you didn't tell him what you needed the money for .

All the preparations were done , the place , the wallpapers , the interior , the furniture , . everything was perfect ! You had to spend a lot of your savings for a place like that one because it was in the middle of a bustling area and you had to keep some amount in your account due to bank policies . So you borrowed money from him once more ,earlier than this time

You felt bad taking money from him but promised yourself to pay him back from your sales.

You were kind of depressed and demotivated about were to go and what to do after leaving your job when your best friend  , Jaehyuk suggested you that you would do great with a restaurant and have always wanted to open one in your life so why not now

Everything was bought and delivered , what was left was to assemble everything so , Jaehyuk volunteered to help . You two were fixing the interior and it was quite late around 10 pm .. you made 2 cups of coffee and brought them to the table ..

Y/N : Let's drink this and call it a day ..

Jaehyuk : okay , I'll come by tomorrow at the same time ..

You two were talking and laughing remembering your memories about high school and stuff .

~ SC SIDE ~

Seungkwan and Dono hurriedly entered the dorm and heard the conversation which was already going on ..

JH : I am telling you , you have to be careful..

T8 : Hyung is right , hyung , are you sure about Y/N ??

SC : I am telling you guys , she is not like that. She is an independant individual , there is no way she is  gold digger ..

MG : You can never be so sure hyung .. people do a lot of things and they change as well..

WZ : we all know y/n is .. no, was independant ... and since she left her job at the hotel , you saw her .. she was demotivated , was roaming in the house all day .. those are not the traits of an independant woman ..

SK : Hyung ... we have to tell you something ..

DN : Y/N noona is cheating on you ..

SC : what nonsense ?

DN : Hyung , listen please..

SK : Where did she tell you she was going ??

SC : she said she was going to the mall with yoojin ..

SK : Well then , what is this .. we took this on our way back

He showed him a picture of you and jaehyuk sitting in a restaurant alone , drinking coffee and smiling..

SC was shook and thought that if this was true then y/n being a gold digger was not that of an unreasonable thought ..

SC : No...no ,y/n

~BACK YO Y/N SIDE~

Jaehyuk : are you giving him the invitation today ??

Y/N : yess !!! He will be soo happy !!