Will you ..? (Part 2)

You sat down looking at your cup of coffee thinking about what jeonghan said earlier ...

Does he really like you  ...?

But you were taken out of your thoughts when you felt a little tap on the table

JS : Y/N...

Y/N : jinsung ...? Yeah , what happened ..?

JS : Nothing ...I just saw you were sitting alone so I came ...what about you , you seem kinda lost ...

Y/N : no , it's nothing...

JS : Ok but just know that you can talk to me anytime ...ok ?

You just smiled at him and nodded ...

*Later that day*

You and yujin were at home and were watching the tv while sitting on the couch ...

Y/N : Yujinn...you seem very weird today ..you're quiet ....is everything okay...?

She looked at you seriously..

YUJIN : no its not okay....

She switched the tv off and faced towards you ...

YUJIN : look I need to talk to you ..

Y/N : ok , go ahead...

YUJIN : Jeonghan told me about the talk you two had today and---

Y/N : look , I am really not in the mood to talk about this ...I'll just go to sleep

You got up from the couch but her saying ...

YUJIN : Look ...until when are you going to avoid it ...? Why are you running away from all the questions..?

You were soo frustrated of everything at this point that you turned around and said ...

Y/N : you wanna know why ...why i always do that ..? Well , its because I like him !!! Okay...? Are you happy now ?? Is this what you all wanted to hear ??

You said but a tear fell down your cheek

YUJIN : Look ...i know you're fristrated with everything but you've to talk about it sometime , right...? And you said you liked him..what's the problem then ...?

Y/N : Yujin ...did you forgot about the contract we signed when we entered in the company ...?

YUJIN : what contract-----oohhh...

Y/N : yes ..because of that and even if there wasn't something like this ...do you think he would like me back ....? Do you think that we will get time for ourselves despite his schedule ...?

By this time you were really sounding sad and you honestly were...
Yujin came towards you and hugged you ..

Y/N : and don't you think I get hurt when yeseul gets to close to him...?

You said and cried on her shoulder..

YUJIN : shh..it'll be alright

*The Next Day*

You both went to work and were setting up your makeup tools .only you were in the room ....yujin and yumi went out to get something ...

You were doing your work alone when seungcheol entered ....he looked at you ..kinda surprised to find you there as it was still early ...

You just looked at him once and continued to do your work ....that is when yeseul entered ...

YS: oh ! Y/N ..what are you doing here ..?