Making him Jealous

You were sitting on the couch with your plushie and blankets all wrapped up , switching through the channels..

Actually , your boyfriend Seungcheol promised to come home early today as he always came late after you were already asleep and in the morning you go to work earlier than him .. you are the head chef so , you kinda have to go early and set up everything .

Y/N : He was supposed to be here at 7 ...

You said looking at the clock and noticing that it was almost 10 p.m. again and he was late ....... again .

You weren't mad tho .. cause you knew he loves his job and can get a little bit distracted to notice the time and you also knew that he would never do anything to hurt you purposely ...
But .... you wanted to tease him a little bit as revenge for being late ... so you made a little plan ...

You were watching the new drama which casts your favourite actor ... you were too immersed in the show that you didn't notice the door opening and Seungcheol entering the house ....

SC : y/n ???

You noticed him now but decided to start your plan by not paying attention and acting like you were really immersed in the show ...

Y/N : wooaahhh !!! He is so handsome !!

You could see seungcheol pouting a little bit from your peripheral vision ... and at that very moment , the actor in the drama flashed his smile ... and that was the perfect opportunity for you to continue ...

You acted like you got shy and put your face down a little while smiling a little bit ...

Seungcheol saw everything and came towards your side ...

SC : Do you even see me ??

You looked at him and answered uninterested....

Y/N : oh ! You're back ...

You again focused on the show ..

SC : seriously ?? That's it ??

Y/N : yeah , what more do you want ??

You said to him , still looking at the screen ...

SC : You aren't even paying any attention to me ...

He said while pouting ...

Y/N : * don't act cute choi seungcheol !!! *

It was difficult but you still continued ...

SC :  Yahhh !!

Y/N : look , please don't disturb me ... this is my favourite actor ...

SC : yea right , I can see that VERY WELL

He said a bit jealous....

You were succeeding ....

The show got a break and you got up from the couch and went to the kitchen to get ice cream from the fridge ...
He followed you

SC : Is it because I didn't come early ..?

You didn't say anything ...

SC : Y/N !!!

He tugged at his hoodie , which you were wearing ...

Y/N : yeah... kind of ...

SC : I'm sorry ... I got distracted and continued practicing ... I didn't notice the time ...

Y/N : now you see , I saw that coming ... that's why I didn't prepare the food knowing that it would all go to waste ...

SC : I'm so sorry !! I feel so bad right now .... please , talk to me , I'll make it up to you next time ...