Practice Room

You put the lid on the box in which you prepared lunch for them...there comeback is near and they need to be healthy and eat lots of food ...

You went to your car and drove to their company..

You are a chef ...You work in a 5 star restaurant as a head chef and they love your cooking ..like they always tell you to prepare lunch for them ...today was your holiday so you were sleeping when they asked you to come...you were pretty angry that they invaded your sleep time but you just couldn't help but go knowing that you would go either way ..

You came to their practice room and was just about to open the door ...

DN : when will noona come~~?? I'm soo hungry !!

You chuckled to yourself and entered the room ...

Y/N : well ,I'm here now and there's your food  ...

DN : Thank you !!!

DK : Thanks for the food !!

Y/N :  That's not a problem ...

They all smiled and thanked you for the food ..
You were still looking for him ..you haven't seen him for like 3 days due to his schedules ...you were going outside to go look for him when hoshi said ...

HS : wooaahh !! This is really good y/n-ah..

SC : Of course it will be ..my girlfriend made this ...

As you were just about to reply ...your beloved boyfriend came into the room ..

JUN : ayyyy hyung~~~

SC : What ...I'm right tho..

He pouted cutely and gave you a hug ...

He looked at the others who were busy eating ...

SC : come...

Y/N : where ...?

SC : just come...

He held your hand and lead you out of the room to a more confined and quiet place ...

He hugged you tight and snuggled his head in your shoulder ..

SC : I missed you..

Y/N : me too ...

You hugged him back

SC : you smell nice ..

You just giggled when he pulled back from the hug ..you looked at him and said...

Y/N : why did you take me out here ..?

SC : nothing ...it's just ---

He struggled to get it out...

You held his hand and looked in his eyes and said

Y/N : tell me...what's up ..?

SC : it's just that ....don't you think you are too close to the members ?!!!?

He said with a slight blush on his cheeks and was himself embarrased of being jealous of his own members..
You just chuckled lightly and held his face in your hands .

Y/N : you're soo cute !!!

SC : Yaahh..

Y/N : why ...you're soo cute when you're jealous ...

SC : I'm not jealous ...

Y/N : oh really ..?

SC : ugh ..ok maybe just a little bit...but you've seen them for the last three days while I was stuck in my schedule and I didn't get to see you ..

Y/N : oh my god ...you're jealous over this ...

He put his head down but you put your hand under his jaw and pulled him to face you ..

Y/N : look ...you know what ...when I cam to the practice room ...last three days and even today too..i look for you...everytime i wish to just get even a glimpse of you but that never happens ...I love you cheol...not them or any body else.  ...you don't need to be jealous because I love you and only you ...

While the time you were saying this he looked in your eyes ...and then pulled you in a sweet kiss ...

His hands were on your waist while your's were on his neck ...

After a few minutes you broke the kiss due to lack of air ...he looked at you while smilling very cutely and said

SC : I  love you too...

-------------------THE END--------------------------

This was not what i was going to right but that's how it turned out...anyways ..I still hope you enjoy it ...

Requests are always open and have a nice day everyone !!!

Word count : 650