Chapter 2

The Next two days go by super fast, but in the end I am packed and all ready to meet the mystery celebrity on Thursday. Since Kate and I last spoke I found out I was actually going to be leaving with them on Thursday afternoon and just to be at the office by noon on Thursday.

            Sophia took the last two days off of work to help me and just to be together seeing we had not spend more than a week apart since I had been born just two years after her. Now I have put my stuff in a cab and stand on the sidewalk crying with my sister hugging her as tight as I can. With a little pressure from the cab driver we pull a part and say our goodbye’s and I love you’s.

            The cab pulls up to my office and I pay him and get my stuff out; before taking one big breath before walking into what could become the biggest thing in my life. I walk up the stairs in extreme anticipation. I walk to Kate’s office and find her expecting me behind her desk. She motions for me too sit and tells me they will be here any minute. After five agonizing minutes of light conversation with Kate there is a knock on the door. Kate yells to come in.

            Then in utter shock I look before me to see five boys all around my age walk in followed by a slightly older man in a suit. I immediately recognize them. Its One Direction.  Not only am I a little star struck, but I thought I would be styling one girl not FIVE boys.  Kate introduces herself and me to them and their manager is quick to reciprocate and quietly remind the boys they need to introduce themselves.

            Although I like their music I could not tell you all of their names and try to listen closely as the introduce themselves knowing I will likely forget a couple times in the beginning, The first to introduce themselves is Zayn who I happen to already know his name. Harry is the only other one I know and he conveniently comes next. They are followed by the rest, the one with a tattoo covering his forearm quickly says, “ I am Liam,” the blonde one follows saying, “Hi I am Niall,” and the last says loudly, “I would be Louis.”

            I start to talk but am cut off by their manager named Paul. He says, “ I am sorry to do this, but we need to leave now the boys and you need to be in England tomorrow to start choosing their wardrobes for the tour and they have a quick talk show interview they will need clothes for in the afternoon.”

            We all follow him out the door and I grab my stuff and quickly say goodbye to Kate. We walk down stairs where we are greeted with a mob of paparazzi at the door.

            “Crap, someone must have told them we were here.” Paul says. Security quickly appears and walks the boys and myself to a black SUV.  We all pile in and are off before I can even breathe.

            The boys start to mess around with each other but I just stare out the window and watch until most of the skyscrapers are gone. We are now at an airport and we quickly switch from car to plane and are once again off.

Author's Note: 

The Chapters will get longer I promise, but i have to set the background up.

Hope you guys like it!