Chapter 23

Three years later:

Harry and I just celebrated our third anniversary last week, and he took me out to a beautiful dinner. No we weren’t damn engaged yet, and it pissed me off. He better start thinking about it because I’m not going to wait forever. So what I was being a girl, but its been three years, and he was my soul mate, maybe I will just propose I thought.

We had made it the first two years, which was a little rough, just because Harry was all over the world, but their original contract was over so now after six albums in six years the tours were finally coming to end and they didn’t have pressure to release an album right away.

 I was currently on a plane to meet them in LA their last stop on the tour and they were going to the Grammy’s tomorrow so I was going with and I wanted to see the last concert.

I made my way through LAX and through the crowd of paps awaiting me. It was like going into battle to get to the car. I practically dove into the passenger side of the range rover. Niall was waiting with a huge smile on his face, he had one hand on the steering wheel the other resting on the console.

“Hi missy.” He said loudly as he leaded over to give me a kiss on the cheek.

“Sup brah” I responded with a huge smile on my face. I hadn’t seen them in two weeks, so I was practiacllay going thorugh withdrawl.

Over the years Niall has become one of my best friends, of course behind Harry and Kate, but they were different, Ni and I were like the two fools in class that were always laughing at dumb inside jokes or just dumb things in general. As soon as we got out of the crowd we started just jabbering away. I mean we could talk forever. Harry and the boys always had him pick me up, because they knew if we got some of it out before we got to them we’d be less annoying. Niall and my sister started dating, and it was fucking cute if you ask me.  The news went ape shit calling us all sorts of crazy things. Like it was some sort of magic. Whatever I didn’t bother me as long as they weren’t cheating rumors. I knew Harry though and he would never do that to me.

My sister actually moved to London last week so after the tour her and Niall would be lving together. I know though that someday we are either both going to end up in London or New York.

We finally pulled up to the large hotel. There were paps all around but we went in through the kitchen and it wasn’t a problem. We got up to the big penthouse suite and I finally saw Harry.  He walked over to me giving me a tight hug that lifted me off the ground a little bit. 

“Hi baby.” It was early in the morning my flight being a red eye, so that I could see the boys befoe they had to get to the stadium for rehearsal. I was going to pick my sister up and spend the day shopping and eating before heading to the staples center for the third sold out day and also the last stop on their tour. It would definitely make me cry. Knowing it was the end of the teen era, of non stop touring and on to the adult world.

My sister and I spent a wonderful day shopping, but we were exhausted by four so we decided to grab something to eat and then take a power nap. We woke up and got dressed. We looked at each other once dressed realizing we were practically the same person. Both dressed in all black, but we looked pretty sick so oh well.

We hopped in a car and made our way to the large arena. There were already hundred’s of thousands of people there. Many banging on the windows as our car made its way to the back entrance.