💙25💙

Jacky 🥰
Happy birthday dumb bitch 💛

Zachy 🧸
Thank uuuu

Zachy 🧸
I can't wait too get your gift!

Jacky 🥰
It should be here today :)

Zachy 🧸
I have to go. Daniel is taking me too breakfast for my birthday. Can we call later?

Jacky 🥰
For sure 💛

Zachy 🧸
Bye 💛

•*~~*•

Jack was now at the airport about to board his flight to go and visit Zach. He was nervous and excited. He sat impatiently in the one of the chairs on the airport waiting for someone to tell people too board the flight.

"Everyone boarding Jet 101 please enter the plane. It will be leaving in 25 minutes. Thank you." Said someone through the the loud speakers.

Jack got up from his seat and walked at his gate. He showed the m'am his passport and ticket before entering the big plane. He found his seat and sat down getting comfortable getting out his airpods and phone.

Jack

Danielsee ya 🤪

Daniel
see ya 🤪

Jack had quickly fallen asleep during the flight really having nothing better do to.

•*~~*•

"ugh do I really have to go get your sister at the airport?" Asked Zach really not wanting to go.

"Yes. I have things to do and don't have time. It's the least you could do. Please Zach?" Said Daniel.

"Fineeee." Said Zach frowning and getting up.

Dani's plan was working out just fine.

*•~~•*

Once Jack arrived at Texas, he took his things and left the plane. The anxiety started kicking in. He was actually about too meet the fucking Zach Herron. And it was real. Daniel had told Jack about how he would tell Zach that he wanted him to go get his sister, but in reality, he'd be picking up Jack.
The older boy waited anxiously for the younger brunette. After 40 minutes of waiting.

He saw him

And God did he look so gorgeous. From his messed up hair. To his brown eyes and rosie checks. Jack quickly ran thought all the people in his way saying a bunch of "sorrys" to them. Once there were no more people in his way, he hurried to catch up with the boy that seemed to be looking for someone. Probably Daniel's sister.

"Zach!" Yelled Jack a few meters away from the younger boy.

Zach turned around and was shook by who he saw.

"Jack?!" His eyes widen.

A/N: hiiii soo they meet. From now on it will mostly only be in real life. Ayt I'm out 💛