💙35💙

living without jack was a whole lot different.

the young boy felt empty.

he wouldn't even cry. he would just spend hours in his room thinking about why he had left him.

and it wasn't any better for jack.

living with the person you don't actually love was a pain in the ass.

and he had done it too himself. the only person that lingered in his mind was zach herron.

every day.

he had lost contact with daniel as well. and daniel had never been more angry at someone then jack.

a week after jack had left, zach and daniel went too the doctor's. the young boy hadn't been felling better. it only got worse every day. waking up super early in the morning too puke.

it wasn't fun.

it took the doctors 3 week too find out what was wrong with the poor boy.

somehow,

zach was pregnant.

once they told him zach didn't know what too do.

there was a baby who was growing inside of him.

the boy was 18 and didn't even know how to take care of a child.

let alone have one.

his parents weren't even there too help him.

neither was the father of his child.

the only person he had left was daniel.

he would spend his days in his room crying and doing nothing else.

and daniel would be there for him.

the thought of him having a baby was shocking. the first time they had told him he asked if it was a prank.

there was no way he was pregnant.

he was a boy.

but frankly, they weren't kidding.

and he broke down in the middle of hospital while daniel was holding his hand tightly.

the father lived more then 2000 miles away and had no idea about the child.
and zach wasn't planning on telling him. anyways he had tried too contact jack before. and he never answered.

zach was going too do this alone with daniel by his side.

but it wasn't easy.

pregnancy wasn't easy.

wherever he went people constantly started at him. and he didn't like it.

he was constantly tired and felt sick.

daniel couldn't be more mad at someone. after all he had left his pregnant boyfriend alone.