10

AFTER that day of press interview, Lauren didn't know what to do because every place she wanted to go women are running over her. Its okay if it was just book signing but it is not, okay, the right word is harassing. After the press interview this is what happening to her. Damn she looks like a fucking celebrity though she was just a simple writer who wanted to share what was on her thoughts.

One day using her fake identity, her hair was style in a bun and hide it with her beanie, she wear contact lens and wore an eyeglass, with that identity she went to the mall, luckily no one knows her, her contact lens was effective. While roaming around the mall she passed through the Jewelry Store, she doubted to get in but some force was forbidding her to take a step forward to leave, giving up she sighed and went inside, her heart knew the reason but her thoughts forbid thinking too much.

She was glad because no one noticed her when she roamed around the store.

"Looks like you're searching for something Sir."

'Ooh nice, she thinks I'm a man, oh better be that way,' "yeah I am," she answered changing her voice and her accent.

"What is it, maybe I can help."

"An—engagement ring..?"

"What kind of ring did you like Sir?"

"I don't know, how about show me something, simple but elegant."

"Hmm it looks like I know what kind of ring you prefer," and she took a box out in the glass box and presented it.

Lauren kept looking while the assistant of the jewelry store kept explaining everything for her to buy it until in the corner of her eye she spotted a ring that took her attention, the color of that ring is perfect match so she pointed it and asked the woman what it was.

"What kind of ring is this?"

"Ah it's an emerald cut smoky quartz ring, it was fresh from Cuba, limited stock."

"I see," and she smiled, "well I really am Cuban, can I take a closer look from it?"

"Sure Sir," and she carefully get the ring and handed it.

Lauren accepted it and she got smiled, 'emerald cut smoky quartz ring huh? It really looks like it symbolizes me and Camila, our eyes, she will like this, but—she's married now, whatever,' "I'll take this one," and she gave it back.

"Okay Sir."

"TOMORROW is my flight back from Miami," Lauren said while looking at the ring that was in the emerald box, "she was happy now," and she get sighed, "I don't know what got into my freaking head why I bought this now that she's already married," and look far away from the window, "you're crazy," and close her eyes when she heard a doorbell rings, "who might that be?" then she close the small box and put it in the side table in the drawer so she can open and greet who might that be.

Lauren opened the door and saw Lucy smiling at her, while she was with her she felt something that Lucy has for her, but she chose to ignore it because Camila still resides deep in her heart.

"Lucy what a surprise, what are you doing here?"

"If it's really okay with you, I'm taking you out for dinner, you're leaving tomorrow right?"

"Yeah, but girl it is you who are taking me out, where are my manners."

"Don't think about it Laur, this dinner we have if it's really okay is for thank you because I got your signature first."

And Lauren smiled, "there's no need actually," and she open the door wide and invite her in, "come in while I change for clothes."

"Does it mean its okay?"

"Of course, come on in," and Lucy get in and followed her inside.

Lucy roamed her eyes around the room while Lauren is getting dressed.

"Wow you had a nice room," she said when she saw her emerged from its room.

"I thought you're the one who chose this."

"Nah I didn't, Ms. Ally did, I did just suggest."

"I see."

"Wow your room is tidy."

"My bestfriend in Miami taught me how, she don't want me to get sick," and wear her beanie.

"Wow he's sweet."

"Ah it's a she."

"Oh," and she found a picture frame and she look closer and she saw Lauren and a woman, "is this the woman you are talking about?"

And Lauren look back and she saw Lucy looking at the frame, "yeah, she is."

"She's beautiful and you look good together."

"Yeah?"

"Yes."

"Really but she's married now."

"You love her, don't you?"

And Lauren didn't answer.

"It's fine."

"Sorry for that."

"No need, did you confess?"

"I didn't, I might lose our friendship if I did and I don't want it to happen, she's the closest family I had."

"I'm here."

"Thanks but she's different."

"You really love her, she's lucky enough but sadly she didn't see it."

LUCY and Lauren went out and they roamed around to beautiful places.

"If I can take Camila here, I already did."

"It can happen, kidnap her from her husband."

"You fool," and she slightly chuckle, "no."

"She's a very lucky girl."

And Lauren just smiled.

"CAN I see you off tomorrow?"

"It depends if you're not busy and get permission first from Ms. Ally."

"Of course I would, I don't want to disappoint Ms. Ally and she's the best boss I ever had, what time your flight will be?"

"After lunch, the book signing is 10am."

"Okay, when are you coming back?"

"I don't know, but who knows right?"

"I understand, uhh I leave now."

"I'll take you home."

"Thank you Lauren but I can take care of myself, you need rest."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay you take care."

"I will, goodnight Lauren."

"Goodnight Lucy." And Lucy left. And she just sighed.

A/N: Romance album of Camila is out now. And Camren Shippers are shaking because they thought Camila is already moving on, but man, we don't know when those song was created, now that Camila is confusing us by her messages. It's up to us CS now on how we interpret it. But remember there is always a bumpy road and a rough sea. But hey check this link and you will understand https://www.compatible-astrology.com/cancer-pisces.html?fbclid=IwAR1ygm29cJIBVB9xlvvWTevmkBihnLAyeXvLLPx7ptz-31GbfCFLS5XGGTQ

Camren is still real bitches!! (Evil Laugh)