12

"YOU can do it Camila, just let her for now, so don't give up," and she kept wiping her tears, she really can't stop from crying.

"CAMILA! CAMZ WAIT!!"

And it get attention from the others.

Camila widen her eyes, eventhough her eyes are wet from crying and still puffy she turn back and saw Lauren running towards her, "Lauren..?" and Lauren stopped in front of her catching its breath.

"Just wait—" and she slowly calm herself down, "there's—something I get—just a bit—to my Ducati..."

"Lauren the parking lot is too far..," she forgot that Lauren was once a varsity in track and field.

"Don't mind it—forget it-okay?"

"O-Okay..."

"I'm sorry—if sometimes I'm a jerk, because you know I'm a human too who get afraid, but not always, if it's okay," and she kneel in front of the woman she always loved which is Camila and she get some thing in her pocket.

Camila's heart was racing when she saw Lauren kneeling in front of her then she saw a small emerald box in its hand and saw her opening it and then presented what is inside of it.

"I bought this in Sweden, it was made in Cuba, it was you in my mind when I bought this, Camz if you really want to be with me forever well then, you have to marry me first, I love you like the way you do."

And a tear escape from Camila's eyes upon hearing it, well Lauren is proposing to her, "Lo..."

"Let's get married Camila Cabello."

"Lauren you meanie—"

And the crowd cheered, cellphone in their hands and convince Camila to say yes to Lauren, because some of those people who witnessed a proposal knew Lauren.

"You don't have to listen to them, this was your decision, that was my mother's last words," and Camila kneel too in front of her, leveling to her so they were face to face.

"No need to do it, because you know I'm too tired of listening to them and what they wanted, saying this to you is my own decision," and she held her cheek looking lovingly to those emerald eyes, "so yes Lauren, let's get married and have kids in the future if you want to," and Lauren kiss her passionately.

"Of course I want it, you dork," and she kiss her again.

And the crowd cheered from them.

"I have your word now."

"Of course Lo," and Lauren wore the ring in her finger then kiss her again, "I love you Lo."

"And I love you too Camz," and kiss her more this time.

The crowd mobbed them and luckily the security of J.BOSS PubCom pulled them away.

THE proposal video spread like a virus in the social media and in the internet of Emerald Raven to a mysterious woman.

"What are you going to do?" Camila asked after seeing the video in one of the website in Lauren's laptop.

"I can endure it, I already in this business, how about you?"

"I can endure it too, for you."

"Glad to hear that," and she kiss her.

And they both hear a click. Camila saw that it was her phone, she took it and saw in the screen that it was Dinah.

"It's Dinah."

"What she says?"

And Camila open the message and read it loud, "Walz you have some explaining to do, not once but twice," "damn I almost forgot."

"The invitation," and she sighed, "I guess we have to pay them a visit, don't you think?"

"It's my fault, but sure babe let's pay them a visit, they gotten home from Paris."

And Lauren nod, "okay uhm can I go in first in the bathroom?"

"Sure I will wait for you."

"You can do anything you want," and she went in.

And Camila really did, while looking at the engagement ring in her finger. She took the first book and began reading it. She didn't even notice that Lauren is already emerged from the bathroom.

"Like what you read?"

"Lauren—are you done?" and she close the book.

"Yep, you're too consumed from that book that you didn't notice that I'm done."

And Camila smiled put the book aside then she stood, "wait for me," and she kiss her and went in to the bathroom.

And Lauren lied in the bed with both hands in her head, she really did wait. After a minute of waiting Camila emerge from the bathroom. And Lauren turn to her left and watch Camila wrapped in her own towel.

And Camila noticed Lauren's hungry gaze and she got smile, "like what you see?" she teased and she got no answer from her fiancee so she look at to her and saw her staring intently at her, she have her eyes everytime she moved, "my love?" and she finally get her attention, "what's the matter hm?"

"N-Nothing love," and Camila took her hand and seated in front of her, in her lap, "do you still remember when you asked me what is happened to me, like this, you're wrap in my own towel and I was watching you."

"Yes love I remember, tell me what is in your mind that moment?" she asked teasingly.

"I was thinking if what is behind this towel."

"You wanted to see?" and she pinned Lauren down, her in top and Lauren in the bottom. (Camila tops!! Lol)

But Lauren didn't agree so she changed their position, she was now on top, (Oohh Lauren tops) "now that's a better view," and Camila reached for her lips and kissed it lovingly, "may I?"

"Go ahead."

And Lauren grab hold of the towel and pull it off and Camila did the same to her pulling her shirt off from her body.

"Don't worry love we'll be forever."

"I have your word now love," and Lauren kissed her passionately and she wrap her arms around Lauren's neck.

______THE END ________

A/N: Haha Lauren tops and Camila tops. Okay that's the end. Hope you enjoy the story. Feel free to comment, suggestions. CC2 is out! And it's screaming CAMREN!! Fuck off Shawmila (Evil laugh). Camren is still real co-CS. 

As I promise this will be the last chapter. Thank you for your time reading this one, I hope you enjoy reading it as I enjoy writing it despite of some errors, because I know there's many. I appreciate it. 'Til next time. Sayonara.

_Rain_