The shirt

Dib dug around in his drawer looking for his favorite shirt, he'd searched every inch of his room and his sister yelled from downstairs to 'hurry up and get ready or she'd leave without him'
Dib sighed angrily, selected a random shirt, and pulled on his coat. Then he tossed on his backpack, grabbed a slice of toast and walked out the door with his sister. He was a junior and he still walked to school, pathetic. It was too early for this. Gaz just walked along her side bangs clipped back by a clip he'd never seen before and was yet oddly bright, a striking indigo, she continued clicking buttons on her game slave 6.

Zim rolled his shoulders and shook with chills of elation. He was drowning in the smell from it and he couldn't help but admit the smell wasn't revolting. But that's enough of that, he had to head to Skool to learn more of the planets weaknesses. Zim tugged off the blue shirt and tossed it into the trash can for safekeeping. Computer would send it down to his hoard room.
When Zim walked into the classroom he spotted Dib looking irritated, an unexpected victory for Zim. The home room was full of small chatter as Zim stood from his usual seat to sit behind Dib so he could pester the stupid, non revolting smelling human.
"What upset you this time?"
Zim grinned and rubbed his hands together excited to make the human even more miserable.
"I couldn't find my favorite shirt."
Zim was frozen speechless at that and completely zoned out. Did the human know? Would he find his hoard? He couldn't possibly know, this was the first thing he noticed, and also one of the more obvious steals, Of course Dib wouldn't notice the missing glasses with the outdated prescription and the 32 lip balms he'd lost over the years. And the old disguises and test papers and essays and shampoo bottles and the bottles of collected blood and sweat.
Now that Zim thought about it, his hoard was quite small for the time it's existed, stretching several human years.
Dib frowned and slumped on the desk, glancing back at Zim
"You didn't take it did you?"
Dib queried guessing that the seven foot deep thought Zim was in had something to do with it.
"What?"
Zim had snapped his eyes forward the lavender pupils as small as pin pricks in panic.
"No!"
Dib gasped and grinned at his correct assumption.
"You did!"
Zim's face turned a color Dib had never seen on the invader before, a purplish blue, was he having an allergic reaction or something.
"I most certainly did not!"
"Yes you diiiid~"
Dib practically sang out bathing in his victory over the space bug.
"I DID NOT STEAL YOUR STUPID STINKY SHIRT!"
Zim yelled loudly, his face bright with that strange color. Heads turned and chairs squeaked with it Zim went pale. Quickly turning and saying far too loudly,
"You're just crazy!"
The other students turned back at that, Dib was crazy. Everybody knew that. Dib sighed and gave up on pestering the bug. He'd find out later with the new cameras he installed last week. Zim flopped back in his seat and let out a breath of relief. His secret was safe, Dib didn't know about his hoard. And he never would.