I went to bath and body works and got inspired

Zim and Dib walked hand in hand at the mall, occasionally swinging their arms. It was early November and Dib had decided that the two should go on a date at least once a month, usually it was more. Regardless the two went to different shops buying this and that and sharing sweets between them. They had just gotten chocolate from Ci's Candy and Dib had pointed out the colorful fragrant shop. To Zim, with his heightened sense of smell was practically drowning in scents fighting each other for dominance and ending up in a sweet spicy muddled mess. Dib fawned over the shelf at the front that proclaimed $5! (Down from $12.58) and opened each tube of shower gel to smell them, returning most often to one labeled razzberry sugar. Zim picked up a bottle off razzberry sugar perfume spray and inspected it. He spritzed a miniscule amount of his glove. Dib leaned over a smelled Zim's gloved wrist.
"I like that smell on you, it suits you."
With that Zim grabbed the bottle tightly and glanced up at Dib before nodding to himself and unscrewing the cap off the perfume cylinder. Then he dumped it over his head. He flinched at the sizzling of his skin and grabbed a funnel branching from his pak before pouring the rest in.
"Zim! Are you alright?
Dib exclaimed worriedly as grabbed Zim's shoulders to steady in the odd chance he may fall, it had happened before. Don't ask. Zim nodded and shut his eyes as his pak whirred and clicked softly. Dib sighed then took on a look a realization.
"Zim! We have to pay for that!"
Zim shrugged his shoulders and dragged his boyfriend away from the now empty bottle and store.
Since Zim had a supply in his pak at all times and he would spritz up before the two would go out, it was months into Zim finally smelled like himself again.
Dib noted the change when the two were watching documentaries on the membrane couch, Dib laid against the side of the armrest and Zim lying on top of him in a sort of relaxed spooning. Dib poked his nose into the crook of Zim's neck and breathed in the irken's scent. This made Dib think for a second.
"You smell different today."
Zim froze, his body going rigid, he couldn't disappoint his taller.
"I ran out of the smelly spray you like... BUT i can get more!"
Dib chuckled and kissed Zim's worried face.
"You smell like you, that's my favorite smell, you don't need some stupid perfume to make me want you, I'm already obsessed with you."
Zim couldn't fight the smile that sprung into his face, so instead he shoved the unkillable grin into Dib's chest and held the human tightly