Two Men

Vegeta POV
I quickly ran out y/ns door trying to hide my "problem" I wasn't looking and ran straight into the Namekian. Shit!
"Vegeta what are you doing in y/ns room?" He glared down at me. I felt a huge blush come across my face. "I-uh, I was checking if she was awake!" I yelled and pushed my way past the Namekian. Before I could walk into my room I felt his hand on my shoulder stop me. "I won't tell anyone don't worry....But it's pretty hilarious for me!" He bust out laughing. My face was a tomato as I turned around. "Tell anyone what!?" I yelled. "Vegeta I can read minds." Oh god fucking damn it...
I slammed my door shut in his face and dug my head into my pillow. Shit shi shit! I couldn't believe that just happened and to make it worse I could hear that fucker laughing down the hallway. I looked back down to my pants and saw I was still hard. I got up and went to the shower. Guess I'll just get rid of it and go eat.

Goku POV
I was coming downstairs from giving
y/n her breakfast. Piccolo was going upstairs to wake up Vegeta as he passed me his eyes stared into mine and I got a weird feeling.

I walked into the living room where everyone was sitting and talking. My son was holding his daughter Pan playing peekaboo with her. Krillin and Roshi were joking about something. Whis and Berus were sipping on some ice teas. I sat down next to Bulma and crossed my legs. She saw the candy bar in my hand. "Goku you know those are for y/m!" I giggled and scratched the back of my neck. "Yeah I know but she wasn't awake yet."
"Vegeta should be up soon."She sighed.
"His door was open and he wasn't inside I thought he was down here?" I said. Bulma tilted her head. "Don't worry half the time I have no idea where he is." We both laughed. Vegeta was walking down the stairs as we continued to laugh. He glared at me, but it wasn't his normal glare it was a actual "I want to kill you" glare. It sent shivers down my spine as he went into the kitchen.

Y/ns POV
I woke up with a massive head ace. "How much did I drink?" I said rubbing my head. Looked around the room, I didn't recognize it but that's not new for me. I yawned and stretched as I sat up. Then I realized... holy shit I'm not in chains! I frantically looked around.  Was I dreaming? No this was real. I tan into a bathroom that was connected to the one I was in. I looked in the mirror. I was naked and my hair was grown out. I looked back to the bed and noticed some sweets laying on the covers. I walked over and took a bite. "Omg this is delicious!" I said as I stuffed it in my face. I saw under the tray was some cloths. I held them up to my body, I giggled at how small they were. I do have to admit I'm a little bigger when I'm awake. Close to 5'8. I looked down noticing my muscles were much smaller. "Damn how long was I out this time?" I put the cloths on and went back to the mirror. My hair was disgustingly long. I looked around for a blade but couldn't find one. I simply created a flame from my finger and began to cut my hair back to its normal length. I finally finished about 10mins later. I've done this thousands for times so I've gotten used to cutting it. I made the sides short and the top medium. It stuck out in different directions just how I liked it. I ruffled it a little then went back to the bed. I sat down looking my the cloths I had on, they were disgusting. I was wearing supper short kakis and a button up purple colored shirt. I was munching on more chocolate when I heard footsteps approach the door. I didn't know what to do. I covered myself up in the covers and pretended to be asleep still. I heard the door open and someone walk in. They were big I could tell. They walked around the bed just watching me. "You are quite something, I can see why Goku and Vegeta have both fallen for you." What!? I shot up at him starting him he tried to grab my wrist but I kicked him against the door. My first instinct without thinking was fire. I quickly filled the room with flames. A loud beeping sound came from the ceiling. "Huh?" Water started falling from the roof. I panicked. The man jumped on me pinning me to the bed.

Vegeta POV
I was in the middle of eating when the fire alarms stared beeping. "Damn these things woman there broken!" I yelled a Bulma. She was about to yell something back when we heard a loud band and the sprinklers started going off as well. Berus spit his drink out and coughed, as everyone began to panic. "No need to panic I believe y/n has woken up." He smiled as he sipped his drink. Berus was still choking on his. I ran for the stairs and was followed by Goku, Whis, and Bulma.

I bust down
y/ns door. I saw Piccolo pinning her to the bed. I got filled with so much rage I flew at him punching him in the face. "Vegeta What the hell?!" He said pushing me off. I didn't know why it was like my body did it on its own. I looked to my right and saw her. Her skin was on fire and she was panting hard. She was wearing cloths but they were now half burnt. She stood up and glared down to me. My body couldn't move I was stuck staring at her. She raised her hand to my face and charged a blast. A evil smirk covered her face. It reminded me of myself before I came to earth. I was so lost that I didn't notice she had thrown the blast.
Just before it hit me Whis blocked it with his staff.

Y/ns POV
A man with tall spiked hair cane running in and punched the green man off of me. "Vegeta what the hell?!" He said. I was able to stand up and look down at him. I charged a blast that wouldn't kill him but knock him out. As I threw it a familiar staff blocked it. I stood in shock. No it can't be?! It was Whis. As I was backing up I bumped into another man. He had long spiked hair like the other only his went in different directions. I was surrounded. The man behind me grabbed my arms I tried to get out but I couldn't I was still to weak right now. I struggled as Whis walked twards me. "No don't do anything!" I yelled. Whis sighed. "We need your help with something." I stoped struggling. "Your not going to hurt me?" I asked. Whis shook his head no as the man dropped me. I fell to the floor with red marks on my arms from the man. I glared behind me. He rubbed his neck. "Sorry didn't mean to hurt you." He giggled. I rolled my eyes and looked to Whis. "Wheres your cat?" I said sternly. Whis laughed. "My lord is downstairs." I hated Berus, he used to come down to my cell and make jokes at me and one time he pushed it to far. I smiled remembering that day. I looked around the room at all the men. The green one was getting himself up as the smaller one was still looking at me. "Y/n meet Piccolo, Vegeta, and Goku." The words ran through my head... "You are quite something, I can see why Goku and Vegeta have both fallen for you." I felt my face heat up.