Shes mine

Vegeta POV

I sat up in a chair in the guest bedroom with y/n still in my lap. I held her close as possible I never wanted to let her go.
"Vegeta?" She asked. "Yes?"
"Will you keep me?" Her eyes began to water again. "What do you mean?" I stroked her hair from her face and looked into her bright eyes. "When I get evil, Will you not leave me?" She looked down, fear in her eyes. "Of course I won't leave." I lifted her chin to my face and kissed her gently. She melted into it as she traced her hands to my neck and pulled on my hair. "You know to be honest I kind of like your evil side." I smirked at her. A crimson blush covered her face and she laid her head on my chest. I sighed and began to sit up. "What are you doing?" She asked confused. "I suggest we go back down stairs." Her face became even redder. "Oh my gods what if they heard!" She shouted.
"Heard what?" Kakarrot walked in without even a knock. He really pisses me off sometimes. "I was helping y/n calm down, that's all." I looked to him. Y/ns face was still red. "Yeah sorry I freaked out." She replied. "It's alright everyone gets upset." Kakarrot said as he walked over y/n and wrapped his arms around her. I felt my blood boil, he's hugging MY woman. He shouldn't be doing that! I was about to tackle him when y/n pushed him off. "I don't need your pitty!" She shouted.
So angry and prideful it turned me on again.

I quickly walked out of the room and into the back room down the hall. I glanced into the mirror and noticed my suit was still loose, I was kinda sloppy putting it back on. I traced my finger down my neck over all the love bites and bruises left there. "Shit how am I supposed to hid them? Kakarrot is to stupid to know what they are so I'm good there but what about the others!" I put my hands on my head and sighed. Why did she make me feel this way? She makes me what to take over this planet and keep her as my queen. I saw some of Bulmas makeup sitting on the counter next to me. "No not happening! I will not be reduced to wearing makeup!" I eyed it again. "But if I don't they will know." I picked up the small box of pale powder and liquid. I hate this.

Goku POV

Vegeta stormed off to the bathroom. "I'm sorry he's just like this." I chuckled as I put my hand behind my neck. Y/n smiled. "I'm sorry too I shouldn't be so rude I just got defensive." She looked down and I noticed bruises on her neck. I lightly brushed my finger over them and she jumped back. "Where are those from?" I asked in a concerning voice. "There old don't worry about them." She just smiled and turned to walk out. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back to me. "Who did that to you?" I sternly said. I don't know why I was so concerned about this. They weren't bad but something was eating at me about them. "Don't worry about it." She tried to pull away from me but I held her close. "Did Vegeta do it?" My voice was cold and stern. She hesitated. "No." I know she was lying. I'm not stupid. I pulled her closer and lifted her chin. I gently kissed her hot lips. Her body tensed and began to het up. I pulled away and looked down at her. Her eyes were so beautiful but full of pain. I felt so sorry from her past Whis had mentioned she used to kill and destroy wolds. All I wanted to do in that moment was take her away from here and show her the beauty of the earth. I let her go and she walked out of the room. It didn't feel wrong, I've kissed a human before but it wasn't like this. When our lips pressed to one another's chills when down my spine. My stomach turned inside out. I felt so happy. I needed to do it again. I needed her. Only her. I began to walk down the hallway back downstairs when I heard Vegeta in the bathroom. "Shit how am I supposed to hid them? Kakarrot is to stupid to know what they are so I'm good there but what about the others!"
He did do them. He's stealing y/n. I don't know why but I wanted to kill him. I've never had these feelings before. My sayain instincts were kicking in. My body filled with heat and rage. I walked down the stairs.

He's not going to have her she's mine.