How you meet part 2

Masky
You worked at the cheesecake factory and you liked it cause you got a discount on cheesecake so it was the best job you could ask for and as you were giving out the food you noticed a guy with a mask so you went to take his order "Hello I am Y/N and I will be your waitress" He looked at me and took off his mask and smiled I couldn't help but smile back his face was gorgeous "I'll take a strawberry cheesecake " I smiled and wrote that down and he smiled as I walked off
As I grabbed his order and handed it to him he stopped me from walking away "Why is a beautiful face like yours working here?" I smiled and scratched the back of my neck "Well you get a discount on cheesecake " He laughed and shook his head "I'm masky but call me Tim" I smiled and shook his hand "Y/N"

Ticci toby
You were jogging around town when you smelled waffles from wafflehouse and decided to stop for a bite to eat while there a guy smiled at you and you knew who it was "Hey Matt can I get my usual?" Matt smiled and nodded as he went to cook my food and I sat down but about 2 minutes later a guy walked by me and dropped a piece of paper "Hey sir you dropped this!" You said and he looked at me and took the paper "T-Thanks.." I smiled and put out my hand and he shook it "I'm Y/N and you are?" He looked at me and I guess smiled I couldn't really tell with his mouthguard and goggles "T-Toby"I smiled patted the seat in front of me and he gladly took it "So how long have you been here?" I asked him and he just looked down "Only for a few days" I smiled and looked at him "I can show you around town if you want" He looked up at me and Smiled 'I guess' "I w-Would like t-that"

Offenderman
I was enjoying a movie when my boyfriend came in with another women..I looked at him and he looked surprised to see me "B-Babe you said you weren't gonna be home till 2" shocked I looked down and began to cry "Two in the afternoon" He looked at me afraid and I just went upstairs packed some clothes and shoes and all my electronics and I ran downstairs "I'm going to my moms..dont come near me!" I yelled before slamming the front door and running to my car and driving to a hotel..Of course I lied he would just chase after me so I lied..
As I go to the room and sat my stuff down I decided to take a shower and warm my body..But while taking my shower I felt as if someone was watching me so I hurried my shower and got dressed fast and as I finished I walked out drying my hair when I saw someone on my bed it was a Male with pale skin and a smile with no eyes he was dressed in a trench coat and tie he I guess looked at me and smiled at me and the next thing I know I pushed against the wall "I would rape then kill you but..There's something about you that's different " I was about to scream but he let go of me and I looked at him in fear but he put his hand out "Offenderman" I looked him up and down and shook my head "I don't know what you did with that hand" He laughed and nodded "True..Well I might as well head home goodbye Y/N" How the hell did he know my name?!..

Eyeless Jack
I was going to bed ready to sleep when I heard my next store neighbor screaming so I ran over as fast as I could a broke through the door "MS.PENDENT?!" I yell running up her stairs to her bedroom to find it locked so I kicked the door down to find a man on top of ms.Pendent and I tackled him "WHAT THE FUCK?!" The man yelled and I threw him out the window then I looked at her and smiled "I'll pay for that" I said before jumping out the window to give that guy some good old ass kicking but when I jumped out my leg started to bleed and I found a huge glass shard stuck in my leg so I looked around when the guy I saw tackled me and I started to cry in pain from the glass and I guess he noticed because he jumped of and grabbed my leg "Shit.." I said and he laughed at my response and he had a duffle bag and he grabbed a bottle and I backed up "I'm trying to help idiot" He said and I growled at him before giving my leg back..
As he finished up he looked at me and then punched my boob "That's for ruining my meal" I looked at him and frowned "1.Thats my neighbor not food 2. That was my boob Jack ass" He laughed and helped me up and then I held my hand out "Y/N" He looked at me then shook my hand "Ej"...

Laughing Jack
I was all alone in my house when heard a sinister laugh from my bedroom so I went to check it out  "Hello?" I said walking closer to my bedroom and as I opened my door and saw nothing so I shrugged it off and walked back downstairs to see a monochrome clown that smiled at me and I just looked confused "Hello again Y/N" I tilted my head in confusion and he frowned "Its me!Your best friend!" I still looked at him confused and he growled "I'm laughing Jack!REMEMBER?!" I just sat there to think and then realized whose was "Y-You're imaginary" I said and he frowned "AM NOT!" I laughed a little and he just sat there mad "So why are you back then?" He looked at me in confusion of my question "To be honest its because your the only one I didn't kill.." I looked at him in shock and just walked to my room and went to bed "I'm crazy"..

So hi! Im Author Chan and well I love creepypastas so..ta da :3