When you tell him your pregnant..4

Eyeless Jack

You and Jack were competing in Wii bowling and so far you were winning "Fuck! How is a shrimp better at this than me?!" you laughed as you got another strike and he groaned "Fuuuuuccccckkkkk"  he said but as you were getting ready to bowl one last one you fell to the floor throwing up and Jack instantly dropped to the floor and started to freak out holding your hair up and you stopped after five minutes "Y/N What the hell was that for?" He asked and you shrugged "Please tell me you are ok" You looked at him and smiled "I'm fine now but I might need to talk to smiley" You glared at you and shook his head "I can diagnose you ya know" Youthen remembered he can and slapped your forehead "Symptoms?""Throwing up, Odd cravings and mood swings" He nodded and thought about it and then looked at you shocked "Did we ever have sex without protection?" You thought about and snapped your fingers "Last month" He looked at you worried and you looked at him confused "Fuck..Your fucking pregnant" You smiled and jumped for joy "I've always wanted a child" But you saw Jack getting frustrated "What's wrong?" He looked at you and shook his head got up from the ground and sat on the couch "What if it's like me and it tries to eat your insides.." You rolled your eyes and held his hand "Ya know babies aren't fully alive till their born" He then looked at the wall and laughed "I'm stupid" He said and you laughed "Well..Atleast I am a parent with someone I love" He nodded and hugged you "Now..Let's clean up that throw up" You nodded and ran to the kitchen to grabbed the mop and bucket and walked back out and you and Jack spent fifteen minutes cleaning up your accidental mess...

Laughing Jack..Oo La La

You and Jack were watching a movie and eating candy at your house when you suddenly got sad and started to cry and Jack looked at you confused and picked you up and sat you on his lap and he rubbed your back "What's wrong sugar plum?" you cuddled his shirt and cried more "I..I don't knooooow" You wailed and he just looked at you confused and picked you back up to your bedroom and layed you down on your bed "How about you go to sleep" You nodded and yawned and started to fall asleep "I'm pregnant" You mumbled and fell asleep "W-What?" Jack said but you didn't respond because you were already asleep and Jack was freaking out..

You woke up an hour later to hear Jack talking to himself "Jack are you ok?" He then looked at you with concern and sat in front of you "Is that true?!" You looked at him confused and then he frowned "You said you were pregnant.." Your eyes widened and you then nodded "Yes.."You sighed "Why did hide it from me?"  You looked away and layed back down  "Because you would leave me.." He looked at you in disbelief "Why would I leave you? I told you I wanted kids with you" You shrugged "Well I still do and I always will" You smiled at him  and hugged him tight "I fucking hate you for being perfect" He laughed at your comment and hugged you back "Let's be family"...