When you hangout part 2

Ticci toby

You and toby actually hang out a lot..

Offenderman

You've been looking for a house and you were also on guard from that creep that 'attacked' you so you've been staying up all night for three days now and you fell asleep while looking for a small house and woke up in 'your' bed and saw the monster staring at you and you jumped off the bed and hit your head "woah there Y/N stop hurting yourself"you grabbed a lamp and you were about to throw it but his tendrils grabbed you and held you in a hug "aww don't hurt me" You looked at him with a weird expression and he sat you down "I just came to help you find a house" you looked at him and put a chair next to your chair near your laptop and he sat next to you and for the next two hours you guys looked for your new home and found a small grey one with two bedrooms and one bath for 2,000 and you gladly got it..

Eyeless jack

Its been a week since you last saw Eyeless jack and to be honest you missed him a lot until you heard a knock at your door around three a.m and you ran crossing your fingers it was jack..He did save you leg after all..As you opened the door you saw the grey skin and instantly jumped on him "Woah there Y/N missed me?" You nodded and he hugged you tight before you let go and let him in your house.."So theres a movie tonight it's called Krampus" You looked at him in horror and started shaking "A h-horror movie?" He nodded and grabbed you hand and held it tight "I'll be there with you" You started to feel safe holding his hand so you nodded and changed and you guys enjoyed a movie at three a.m even though most of the time you were hiding in EJ's hoodie afraid to look..

Laughing jack

You and Jack were going to his carnival to make some homemade candy and you liked the idea since you got to learn from the best except the poison part "Are you ready yet?" You heard Jack yelling from downstairs "Yeah" You said running downstairs to see Jack on your couch with his legs and arms hanging over it "Lets go!" You  said and Jack jumped up and grabbed your hand..You thought you guys were gonna walk but instead you were surrounded by black smoke to see you were at an old run down carnival and Jack grabbed your hand and dragged you to a tent with black and white stripes with blood all over it which you actually didn't mind oddly "Ready?" Jack said with a happy smirk and you nodded and Jack handed you some ingredients and you guys began to make candy..Jack made poisoned candy and you made a few gummy bears some chocolate and Jack actually liked the candy you made and for the rest of the day you guys ate the candy you made..