When he asks for 'alone time' with you..2

Masky

You were relaxing when Masky came in and flopped on the couch and just sat there "Uh..Masky?" He turned his head and hummed in response "Are you ok?" He looked at you and shook is head before putting his head face first onto the couch again "What's wrong?" He looked at you and just sat there "I heard things.." You tilted your head until you looked at Toby's bedroom door hearing his girlfriend moan and you turn red and look at Masky then smiled and started crawling towards him and he backed up until he hit his back on the couch side and you sat on his lap and lifted his mask and kissed his lips which were soft and you liked it but you pulled away to see the man you loved with red all over his face and you leaned back in next to his ear and smiled "I'll see you tonight"..

Offenderman

He doesn't ask he just drags you..

Eyeless Jack

To be honest your scared he'll eat your kidneys while having sex..

Laughing Jack

You and LJ were relaxing when you felt a hand on your thigh "Sugarplum?" you looked at him and smiled "What would our kids look like?" You smiled and and thought real hard "They'll have your beautiful eyes maybe my hair and they'll be my size" Jack smiled and sat up "Let's find out" Jack said with a perverted smile and you ran and hid for the rest of the day..