The Proposal..3

Hoodie

"Psssssssssttttttt" You heard Brain say and you turned to him "It's three in the morning and Vikki and Veronica are sleeping" He smiled and nodded "I know I just wanted to see your face so I can dream about you" You smiled and cuddled him "Now you can dream of me" You said falling back asleep..
"Y/N wake up" You heard Brian say and you opened your eyes to be hit with light and food on your bedside table "Made you breakfast" You smiled and sat up and grabbed the tray of food and sat it on your lap and began to eat "So today I asked Splendorman to take care of Vikki and Veronica for the day" You nodded and kept listening "Make sure to wear something warm" I nodded and remembered that it still is winter "Brain can you calm down for five seconds?" You asked because he was doing so much just so you two could go on a hike "But this has to be a perfect day"  You looked at him and began to laugh "You sound more like a girl than I do" He gave you a dirty glare before kissing your cheek "I can never be mad at you" You smiled and stood up to go put your plate in the sink and as I go down stairs for some odd reason Ben and LJ were in my kitchen laughing until I entered the room "Hey Y/N" You heard Ben say as you put your plate in the sink "What are you two doing here?" You asked and they both smiled "Well originally we were gonna raid your fridge but then we started to joke around" You rolled your eyes at them and walked back up stairs to go get ready and you decided to wear a black turtleneck with a pair of blue jeans and some vans "Ready to go?" You asked Brain and he nodded as you both headed out the door..
 "Y/N?" You heard Brain say as you look behind you to see he was sweating from the hike "Yes?" You asked as you stopped right near a pond full of lilies and fireflies all around "You know you walk to fast" You laughed at him for his slow walking "You're a killer Brain how do I walk faster than you?" He gave you a dirty glare "Most of my victims are to scared to run" You nodded and thought about that and while thinking you weren't paying any attention to Brain and you were snapped out of thought when you felt a hand hold yours and you look to see Brain on one knee and holding out a diamond ring "Y/N"You looked at him in shock "I have loved you since we met and you have changed me so much and I never wanna lose you..So will you marry me?" You looked at him up and down and smiled..This man has been with you and has cried for you.."Yes" You said and he looked at you in shock "R-Really?!" You smiled and hugged him "Yes you big dummy!" You kissed his cheek and held him close..

Masky 

You were sneaking down stairs to steal the last piece of cheesecake when you heard footsteps coming from behind you so you ran down stairs and instantly opened the fridge to grab the cheesecake when a hand grabs your shoulder "Y/N!" You jumped and fell "TIM!" You yelled and he looked at you angry "Were you going to eat the last cheesecake slice?!" You smiled nervously and looked at the cheesecake "What? No~" You said and he just growled at you "Do you remember what I did to you when you lied to me?!" You thought for a minute and smiled "You fucked me" Tim's face turned red and he almost ran off but you grabbed his face and kissed his cheek "Idiot" Tim then sat at the table and you decided to cut the cheesecake in half and gave half to Tim and half to yourself "Do you think we woke up Jackson and June?" You shook your head "Nah, Those two are heavy sleepers" He smiled and finished his cheesecake "Well I was gonna sleep but its already seven fifty-two I might as well start a load of laundry" You smiled and nodded as you stood up to go and watch a little netflix before the evil demons woke up "Oh and Y/N" You turned around and smiled "I love you" You smiled at Tim and turned a bit red "I love you too" You then walked away and sat on the couch but you heard a femin scream and you ran to see Tim staring in the dryer "What is it?!" He then pointed to a box "Uh oh...." What he saw was the box that had an engagement ring that you were keeping for Tim and you thought that you had put it up but you were wrong "It's uh..A box" Tim then grabbed and opened it "Y/N?" You looked at the ground in shame as he just stared at the ring and you could feel his glare at you and you looked up to see his face inches away from yours "I do" Tim said with a huge grin "What?" You were confused why did he say I do? Is he not gonna leave you like your ex? But while going deeper onto thought you stopped as you saw Tim putting the ring on his finger and smiling "Tim?" You looked at him with a smile and hugged him "I fucking love you" Tim laugh and hug you tight "I love you too..."

Author~Chan here 
So I have the flu and because of it i've been sleeping a lot and it really confuses my daily schedule but I am really trying to get this book done for you guys so I can start working on some other ideas I have in mind so I hope ya'll understand and I am moving so its hard to find time to type this book but I do wanna say thank you for 300+ reads this is a goal I never thought I would achieve but I did and I wanted to say thank you! But anyways thats all I have to go take some pills for the flu and a mental illness so make sure to read this part so you do understand ok?

                                                             Love~
                                                                      Author~Chan