Prologue part 1 - This is a new one

I've woken up to many strange things. Being a psychic with abnormally strong powers, you get used to that kinda stuff. But waking up in a different room (Ok, not really that one), in a 12 year old body is a new one, I'll admit.

Sitting up, and looking around, I found the room wasn't too different than the one I had fallen asleep in. It was still plain and ordinary, just how I like it. However, everything was placed in different places, and the room was smaller. Not just that, but there were boxes in one corner of the room.

I sat there, and noticed the voices that I normally hear, were much quieter. They were still there, a little stranger thoughts than normal, but just... not as many.

I placed a hand on my head, and noticed something that startled me. Where are my pins?! My pins are what keep my powers in check! I froze suddenly as a thought came up. Why is my telepathy so weak without my pins?

Before I could think to much about it, I heard someone's thoughts say that they were going to check on me. And before I knew it, the door to 'my' room opened, and a nice looking woman with pink hair, darker than mine, and soft blue eyes, peaked in and smiles once she saw that I was awake.

"Oh Kusuo! Good, your awake! You should hurry and get dressed. Breakfast is almost ready, and you don't want to be late to your first day at your new school!" Once I calmly nodded in reply, she smiled again and closed the door, going back downstairs.

That was definitely not my mom. Well... She acted like my mom, though her thoughts weren't as ignorant as my mom's. Yet... She acted like I was her son. What on earth is going on? Where am I?

Deciding not to think too much about it right now, I walked over to my desk, where a black school uniform laid waiting for me to put on. I changed into it and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked pretty much the same as I did when I was in middle school. Aside from not using my pins, and as I looked around for them, but to no avail, my glasses. So, my dark purple eyes were shown to the world.

I walked downstairs to see the woman who had come into my room before, a man with dark red eyes, and light white hair. He was wearing a black business suit and was eating at the table. What stuck out to me was his ears. They were pointed at the tip, like an elf's (Or Nendo's). It was a little odd, but not the strangest thing. There was also an older teenager. He had white hair, his tips being pink, and magenta eyes. His eyes, however, were similar to a cat. That was a little odd.

When they saw me come down, the woman smiled happily at me. "Oh Kusuo, you look so nice in your new uniform! Come sit down and eat! I made you french toast with eggs!" She handed me a plate with, as she said, french toast and eggs.

I nod, and sit down next to the older boy, who grins at me. "Morning baby bro! You excited to go to your new school? I know I am!" I forgot to tell you, he was wearing a uniform himself. It was grey with dark aquamarine pants and accents, with a white shirt underneath, and a red tie. From listening to his thoughts, he was on his way to a highschool called UA. He seemed really excited about it too.

I shrugged and started to eat. I noticed his thoughts changed to a little concern. It surprised me, I'll admit.

"Aw, you worried about making friends? I'm sure you can if you just hide the telepathy part of your quirk!" He grins at me. What? What's a quirk?

"Karu! He doesn't need to hide his quirk! If people don't like you because of it, then they aren't worth your time Kusuo!" She said that last part directed at me, placing a hand on my shoulder, and giving it a comforting squeeze.

"I didn't say his whole quirk! Just the one that freaks everyone out!" He said, like it was any different. I could hear his thoughts, and they didn't really surprise me. I know it freaks me out sometimes. Being able to hear others' thoughts...

I sigh quietly, looking at my breakfast. I'd eaten most of it, and I didn't feel like finishing it suddenly. So, I picked up my plate, scrapped the rest of the food off, and placed it in the dishwasher. "I think I'll start heading out. I don't want to get there late as you said." I told the woman, looking at her.

She gave me a small smile and nodded. "Oh! I need to get pictures first! Let me get my camera!" She hurried to another room to retrieve her camera. Great.

My 'brother' laughed as he looked ready to head out the door, along with the man. "I already went through that, so I'll be heading out. See you after school baby bro!" And with that, they left. Leaving me alone to deal with getting my pictures taken. Oh boy. What a pain...

I have absolutely no self-control... I have like... Three other chapters I've been working on for the past week... I'm going to space out the uploads, so I can stay on top of them. Hopefully, so I should be able to continue this book better than the others. Anyway, I hope you have an amazing day!