Like-like?

Hey trolls!

So quick A/N before the chapter starts I just realized this book has almost reached 200 reads and for that I'm so excited! Thanks guys!

This chapter got me squealing. Heheheheh now your tempted to read this chapter >:3. You should read it...... Or should you? O.o

Xoxo, LehTroller *^*

(He-said)

There was a knock at the door so I pretty much figured it was Marc. He's the only person or friend I ever let into my house even since I moved to the U.S. Others just come for popularity at school which is stupid, and girls, none of them just want be "friends". "Come in!" I yelled. I didn't feel like getting off my laptop. I am not on YouTube watching Serena play video games. I just stopped, I don't want to tempt myself into doing it again so let me change the topic. I'm playing music while I'm texting some of my school friends about the girl in the blue mask.

I know what your thinking. I'm becoming obsessed over some stranger at a party, but I just can't get her out of my mind. So if admitting I'm obsessed makes me find her, then God damn it, I'm obsessed. The funny thing is no one really knows about a girl in a blue mask with feathers. I could pretty much figure most of them not knowing figuring they would have been drunk, but the fact that no one can tell me is getting on my nerves. I was thinking about asking Marc, but I can't trust him. When I went up to him that day he was so drunk he tried to take his fish out of its tank and eat it, mistaking it for those goldfish cracker snacks.

"I said come in!" I screamed again. The knocking just kept going so I let out a sigh of defeat and headed for the door. When I opened it I didn't expect to see what I saw. Which is Kenzy.

"Oh, erm, hi ken-"

"Save it."

She cut me off mid-sentence with an attitude so huge I could feel it strangling me. She sent me glares but wouldn't look me in the eye. She stormed into my room as if it were her own. Worst thing is, she's mad and I don't know why. I haven't done anything bad to her, in fact she should be apologizing to me, because I'm not screaming at her for setting that date up with Serena. I barely even know Kenzy and for that fact she shouldn't have even done that.

That's when it hit me. She's here for Serena. Of course Serena would tell her about what I said, she's her best friend , why wouldn't she?

"You should feel horrible about what you did. I don't know what you did, but dude, you should seriously apologize. It isn't even funny. I've never seen her so upset and it's killing me. The worst part is, it shouldn't be killing me, it should be killing you, and from where I stand, there isn't even a scratch."

Her words really sunk in. If I wasn't feeling guilty before, I sure am now. Wow, I feel like a real douchebag. I haven't even tried to apologize for what happened that day, none the less I've been ignoring her. That does make it ten times worst.

"I'm sorry..."

My voice faded at the end. It was the only thing I could manage to say after that. I've never been in a place like this. I'm usually okay with breaking girls hearts. I'm usually okay with having some girl pissed at me for some small and stupid reason, to something big that I could care less about, but this. I don't know, this is different. I actually feel guilty. I actually feel bad.

"You got the words right, but the wrong person."

I should be apologizing to her. I just snapped at Serena for no reason. I had no reason or right to be angry at her for my problems. All she was just trying to do was help and I acted like a jerk.

"I'll do anything to make it right. Please, just tell me what."

Her lips played into a smirk as if she was planning this. I still didn't care, I meant what I said. I want to make things right with Serena. I don't know if it's just having her hate me is worst then having her stalk me, or because I'm going insane, but I want to make things better.

"First apologize and then find out if Zayn likes her."

My eyes widen at her task. I want to make things right with her, but I don't know if I can do that. Curiosity spread through me like a wild fire though. I did want to know if he did or not. It shouldn't concern me, but I don't know why, I just do.

"Fine."

A huge smile spread across her face as I let that one word slip out of my mouth. Something was off though. I had a feeling in my stomach which was weird.

"Okay, well, bye." She said as she skipped to my door and out my room. Mad the door shut I found out this feeling. I was scared. There was a part of me that wanted to find out but a part of me didn't. I was scared that if I found out, then Serena would find out too, and maybe, just maybe she might return those feelings for him. For some reason that scared me. For some reason I just didn't want it to happen. Is it that same thing like Marc? I just didn't want her to become obsessed with Zayn as she is with me? Or at least was. I don't know. That seems to be my answer for a lot of things lately; I don't know.

I sat back down on my bed, facing the computer. Fix you, by Coldplay was playing.

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Those words were sang out and my thoughts snapped right back to Serena. Could it be that Serena was stalking me... Because she... loves me?

As that thought entered my mind I quickly pushed it out. That can't be true, it has to be impossible. It's unrealistic. Damn Harry, talk about being cocky. Yeah, I know right? Wait, I'm having a conversation with myself. I'm going insane. Look at what your doing to me Serena.

Serena Davis is driving me insane.

I took a deep breath in, and out. I walked out my room and stood outside of Zayns. I knocked on his room door and he opened it.

"Hey Harry. I'm just getting ready to go the Davis' house, but I got time. What's up?"

"There house?"

"Oh, no, there yard. You know, I'm helping Serena."

"Oh..."

My voice trailed off there. I didn't mean for it to, it just did. Just like I didn't mean to get into this situation, but I just did. Now I'm going to have to ask Zayn something so stupid that it's kinda funny.

"So um, I've been told to ask you this from an anonymous source, but uh..."

I don't think Kenzy would have appreciated that I mentioned her name. I'm don't even know why I'm protecting Kenzy, I barely know her. Anyways, I'm starting to freak out. How do I ask someone this?

"Erm... Do you like Serena?"

"Of course, she's cool and more funny then I thought."

"No. I mean... Like, like."

I sound like a fifth grader asking if someone has a crush on someone. Why couldn't I just say love? Would it be to soon, or to personal? I'm not sure, I've never done something like this. He was taken back by my statement, but just went back to grabbing gardening tools, completely ignoring my existence. He wouldn't even look at me. Did I step to far asking him? I knew this was a bad idea.

He put the gloves in his pocket making some of it stick out. The gardening tools in his bag, which was flung on his shoulder. I got out of his room making a way so he can get out. He closed the door behind him as he stepped out into the hallway walking towards the stairs. All I could do was watch. He took one step down and turned towards me.

"I'm in love with Serena Davis."