Jordans

(She-said)

He handed me the note back with a smile on his face. I looked at the note and those three words were spread across the paper. Y-E-S. I let out a squeal unwillingly. I was just to happy that he actually said yes. It always seemed like he doesn't like me, like he's always mad at me but he smiled and said yes! Then I heard him, it was barely hearable but I heard him chuckle and Damn it was cute. The bell rang dismissing us and I was eager to go home and think of science experiment ideas. I was walking out until I was grabbed by my arm making me turn around. For some reason I couldn't stop staring into his eyes, as he stared into mine. It was Harry. His beautiful Jade green eyes was devouring me. He started to lean in and for some reason he quickly let go. "Bye?" He said. I nodded and he quickly left.

What. Was. That!?

Did Harry Styles just try to kiss me? The schools playboy!? My childhood crush!? I don't believe it, no. He wasn't, he didn't, he left. There was no way he was going to kiss me, but for some reason more then ever I want to kiss him. Those pink lips of his, I want to feel there softness on mine. It's just no matter how much I try I can never get him out of my head. No matter what I do Harry was always there in my mind.

I came in with my bicycle so I went home on it too. It was getting dark early since day light saving time started. It's November, 4th but it seems to be getting to dark to fast. When I got home Kenzy was already there waiting for me in my room. Yes she's in my school but I live far away so it takes a while on a bicycle compared to a school bus. She was reading one of my magazines but those magazines are for video games. Manly GameStop. She kept making disgusted and weirded out faces because she's not into video games like I am, she's more of a girly-girl. I plopped down on my bed which bothered Kenzy since she was laying on the other side of me. So I got a face full of my own magazine. I punched her on her arm, near her shoulder.

"Ow! Why do you always do it so rough?" She asked. I let out the biggest laugh I can. That sounded so wrong on so many levels it wasn't even funny. But of course her with her girly mind wouldn't think of it that way unless somebody pointed it out. Heheheh.

"That's what she said."

"Ew! You nasty little!" My laughing got even louder after she smacks my arm for saying that. I started to tear up at the sight of her face. It wasn't that funny if you think about it but if you were here, it was priceless. After that little thing I grabbed the magazine and started looking through the games which were mainly Black Cops, GTA, Skate 3, and things like that. I own a Xbox and PS3 so I played some games for a while. I mainly started playing this game called Journey on my PS3 I got the game off one of pewdiepies videos. Those of you who don't know him he's a YouTube and a very hot one I may add, wink, wink. He has a girlfriend though so boo that. I got up to use the bathroom but halfway there I heard a high pitch scream, Kenzy. I ran back to my room as fast as I could.

"What's wrong!?"

"What kind of game is this it scared the hell out of me!?" She screamed. I looked at my laptop to see which game she was playing and I burst out laughing when I saw which one. It was five nights at Freddy's, best thing is I'm at night five. She slammed my laptop closed with that shocked and scared look on her face still. Exactly then her phone started to go off and so did mine.

@Kendralovesyou retweeted @Marc2hott4u tweet: PARTY AT MY PLACE! It's masked so were a mask bitches! Retweet, pass it around, today at 7:00 till midnight. Later bro.

I laughed at it. As if I'd go to some stupid party where all there is, is drunk high schoolers trying to get a one night stand with you. I don't get what's so fun about these parties. Kenzy shot up with a wide smile lit across her face. She was going through my closet, taking out different dresses and sneakers.

"Ugh, you can't wear sneakers to a party!" Kenzy said in disgust. Of course she would want to go. She's one of the schools 'it' girl. But what makes her think I'm going to that party? "I'm not going." She looked at me with shock and as if she was going to slap me. She gave me that puppy dog face that she knows is hard for me to resist which is why I looked away fast. "No!" I said. I meant it. I don't want to go and there's 99.99% I'm not going to that party. That 1% is a GameStop card with one millions worth of dollars.

"Harry's going to be there. He tweeted it as well." She said dangling her phone. I grabbed her phone out her hands and stared at his tweet. Just seeing his name sent chills down my back, but the way he grabbed my arm. It's just the way his hand touched my skin I felt the electricity it was amazing. I nodded and she squealed with excitement. She grabbed the sluttiest looking dress I owned setting it on my bed. She dragged me to the seat in front of my mirror grabbing the make up out of her purse and applying it on my face.

"Why do I even need makeup? I'm going to be wearing a mask."

"Shut up! I'm going to mess up."

I let out a sigh knowing there's no fighting her. After she did my make up she moved on to my hair, putting it into a pony tail with the front of my hair teased to make it have more volume, then the rest of my hair curled. I actually looked pretty with the cat eye looking eyeshadow and a shade of sparkling lipgloss. My mother lent me a mask she used for a masquerade ball when she was younger. It was blue with feathers. It kept tickling my nose which is why I hated this even more. I put on the dress she picked out which was a pink dress that hugged my body, sleeveless. It felt so uncomfortable on. I put on the heels my mother lent me as well which were black wedges. Lydia wore a blue dress kind of like mine but it had short sleeves. She had black heeled boots on with a yellow mask.

"Time to party!" She squealed. She left the room so I quickly changed into my black Jordans and left with her.

When we got to the party everything was crazy. People were dancing, cheering each other on to drink more and making out with hunger for sex. It was horrifyingly fun. I think I was to quick to judge. I started drinking out of a bottle I got and the sensation burned my throat but sent the feeling of excitement through me. I started to sway to the music away from the crowd making sure they don't step on my Jordans. That's when somebody's hands slithered around my waist swaying with me. It was great, I didn't know who it was but it felt like I did, it was fun, exciting, things I haven't felt before. Just his touch sent adrenaline through my veins, or is that the drink? When a girl with a black dress came between us I just realized where I am, what I'm drinking, and what I'm doing. No, I can't do this. I freaked out and ran to find Lydia and when I did she was locking lips with Marc. EWW, it grossed me out even more.

"We have to go!" I said interrupting there kiss.

"Why!?"

"Just get me out of here!" She nodded and we ran for the car.