Book 1|1 Walk In The Woods

Veronica pov

One thing you should know about me is that I'm weird , for no reason though , it's just my nature to be weird.

Oh and one more thing I hate people , they annoy me so much , and I just can't stand someone trying to talk to me.

That's why I have no friends , it's not that I'm a nerd , well I'm smart but nerd , never. And I don't get picked on because I would whip someone's ass if they touched me.

It's just that I love to be alone , ever since my boyfriend died in a car crash I shut myself down. And I still do it , not communicating with people is the life for me.

I was thinking when I heard Mr Harper say my name , " huh ? " I asked confused , " what is my number one rule ? " Mr Harper asked , " no phones unless you get permission " I said while rolling my eyes , sometimes he just loves to call on me.

something hit my back and I turned around slowly , " Watch it " I said while rolling my eyes , and this is why I hate people.

" Veronica your a babe , I can't watch it " Chancellor said while winking at me , " ew " I said while putting my head down. Couldn't make me ugly could you huh God ?

When the bell rung it was time to leave , but I didn't leave until 6:00 since I was on the student council. I was walking home today since my foster mom's car is broke , so she says.

I take a short cut threw the woods , and began walking , the woods is peaceful. 1 minute later I'm already near the middle of the woods , " help me , someone help me " I stopped fast , did I just hear a scream.

" Help someone please , no no no stop " the scream got louder. I ran to the voice on instinct , gosh please don't let me regret being nice. I stopped when I saw a figure biting his neck , on instinct again I yelled , " hey get off of him " I said while pulling him back.

When I saw his face I was shocked , because he was beautiful , his hair was dirty blonde. And his eyes was sapphire blue , something I could get with. He stared at me for a second , then back at the man on the ground , when his eyes turned red I now regret ever watching twilight.

Because everything about vampires was not a myth , but most of there facts were not true , and plus he wasn't a " cold one ". " Get off of me human " the mysterious Vampire said while slapping me in my face.

I was shocked he put his hands on me , I felt my cheek , and all anger corrupted me " you bitch " I said while slapping him back. But he just turned his face , then his eyes got redder , Oh shit. He launched at me biting my neck , without my permission.

shit that hurts , but I don't care , You wanna bite me I'll bite you. I turned my head a little bit because if I did anymore I would be dead , I bite his neck and started to feel his blood enter my mouth.

It was so good , but drinking blood was not , I can't believe I was doing this. He stopped biting my neck , and looked at me , my neck was healed but I was dizzy.

I was trying to maintain my balance but I was failing miserably.

" What are you love ? " the mysterious Vampire asked while smiling , before I had the chance to respond he broke my neck , and that's the last thing I remember before I passed out.

[To be continued]
Vote and comment