Book 1|25 Reading Spells Out Loud

Veronica pov

I woke up in the worst mode ever , knowing today was my last day here , and remembering what happened between me , and Ace.

He never was around when I came around , I no longer ate with his family , he just has someone send up my plate.

And I was totally cool with it , cause I couldn't care less , I wasn't about to be Selfish.

I got dressed in something simple , and made my way to the library. I had to get started on my journey to save my parents , there trapped in a world called dreams.

It's actually a world of reality , everything you do in that world isn't real , but if they kill you , you get stuck there.

I read all about it in my mother's spell book , and I learned every protection spell , every illusion spell , portal spell , fire spell , future spell all of it. I learned , or I'm starting to use it more often.

It's like a land of dreams , or a land of wants , you suppose to say something , and end up there. But I still don't know how to say it , I've been trying for days , it's either the word is wrong.

Or I'm saying it wrong , and I would ask Axel but he's with Alesha at her kingdom , since he's about to be king , and all.

And Ace , well were not on speaking terms , but I really need some help since he's old. Speaking of the devil Ace walked through the library doors with a red head on his right.

And if he thought I was jealous , he had another thing coming , because I didn't mind at all.

" Ace slow down won't you " the red head said while holding Ace back , " fine if that's what you want ? " Ace said while smirking , than leaning back in to kiss her.

" Alright I had enough " I said while standing up and making my way towards them , " Veronica I didn't see you there " Ace said while breaking the kiss.

" yeah I know you were eating strawberry shortcake over here " I said while narrowing my eyes on to the floor because her chest was out.

" who's her Acey poo ? " the red head asked , I laughed because like Juliet wasn't that slutty , " my sire Veronica , Veronica this is Vanessa  " Ace said while staring me in my eyes.

I started smelling the air , and the smell of alcohol hit my nostrils.

" Ace ? " I said while looking down again , because she still didn't fix her clothes , " what Veronica " he said with venom in his voice.

" tell Vanessa to please fix her clothes before she becomes pregnant without having sex " I said while smirking at the ground.

He suddenly fixed her shirt , and backed up to look at me , " are you jealous ? " Ace asked while smirking , he wished I was jealous , that's very low.

" you want me to be ? " I asked while biting my lip , and looking him in his eyes , just to see if he really wants me.

" No " Ace said while laughing , I guess that answers my question , " fine now read this for me " I said while walking over to the table to get my book.

I grabbed it and walked back towards Vanessa and Ace , super cute couple by the way I'm so hurt.

" really , it says terra autem somniabunt " Ace said in Latin , and it sounded so sexy.

I grabbed the book and tried to say it again and failed , " Ronnie repeat after me " Ace said while holding up my chin and looking me in my eyes.

" terra " he said , then I repeated it back to him , " autem " Ace said while smirking at me , " autem " I said next then I started to feel my magic course through my veins.

" somniabunt " Ace said while staring me in my eyes , then I repeated it to him. Then suddenly he disappeared , " Ace " Vanessa said in shock , " what did you do bitch ? " Vanessa asked while charging at me but then I too disappeared.

[To be continued]