Book 2|6 Mate Bond

Ace pov

I opened the door to my room and placed Veronica on the bed , " don't move " I said while pointing at her Veronica doesn't like to listen.

" did you get a new bed , I don't smell slut anymore " Veronica said while laughing , which made me laugh while I was shutting my door.

" Yes I got a new one because you told me too " I said while sitting down on the edge of my bed.

She started crawing to me slowly , then stopped when we were face to face , " since when do you listen to me ? " Veronica asked curiously , then she started to unbutton my jacket , then my shirt.

I was trying so hard not to get turned on , but this mate bond is something else. I looked down at her hands while she was unbuttoning my shirt , then I looked her in her eyes.

" What are you doing ? " I asked curious to know what she was gonna say since you know she's drunk.

" I'm trying to have sex with you " Veronica said very straight forward , I knew she thought about having sex with me.

" Veronica no your drunk , and if you weren't still no you can't handle me " I said while grabbing her hands , and looking her in her eyes.

" I find that a little hard to believe if Juliet can , then I sure as hell can , you can't handle me that's the problem " Veronica said with venom in her voice.

" Please your a virgin with no sexual experience I think I can handle you " I said while standing up , getting ready to take a shower.

" prove it " Veronica said while challenging me , " your drunk veronica " I said while trying to fight the urge to complete the mate bond.

" I don't care Ace " Veronica said while taking off her shoes , I tried to take another step but I couldn't.

" I want you to prove it , unless your all talk. " Veronica said while tossing her dress on the floor , I turned around and saw her only in her panties.

Fuck this she wants to play who's the bigger badass than let's play gorgeous. I'm just curious to know if she can keep this up ?

I turned around and took off my jacket fast. then I ended up on top of Veronica. " by the way you can't blame this on me if you can't walk " I said while smirking , then I started kissing her passionately.

She took my shirt off , I think she was feeling the mate bond too , then she started tugging on my belt. And I almost laughed because this was funny.

Soon as she got my belt off pants came down , she was shocked , I think that's how I got my senses back.

" we're not doing this Veronica " I said while breathing hard , " fine " she responded still staring at my man hood.

I kissed her forehead than laughed , " I told you before you can't handle me " I stated , then I made my way to my bathroom to take a shower.

[To be continued]