Book 2|11 Things Have To Change

Ace pov

I watched Veronica leave out the room , and I was kind of shocked to see her leave I thought she wanted me to.

" so you want me to marry your daughter ? " I asked while smirking because well..I was kinda confused.

" Ace you were been suppose to marry her , I cloaked the mate bond when I had to send her away , why you think you always wanted to be around her ? " King Vermont asked , that's a very good question.

" so your telling me you made me forget that I've ever met her , if I would have knew this Vermont I wouldn't have killed her " I said in disbelief.

" she would have still died Ace , just be lucky your responsible for her new life , and she will become the most powerful witch in history " Vermont says while smiling.

" if you will excuse me I have to go find my future wife " I said while leaving out of the conference room.

Soon as I stepped out she was right they're , " so you moved on from me ? " Veronica asked while smiling with her eyes closed , and sliding down on the floor.

" More like distracted myself " I said while sitting next to her , " yeah having sex with twins is no fun " she responded sarcastically.

" Veronica I take back everything I've ever said about you , I don't even know why I try to bring you down when I'm only bringing me down " I said while lifting her up to her feet.

" than why would you sleep with all those girls , who aren't me ? " Veronica asked while crying , " because I don't have experience ?

Veronica asked , " that's not true Veronica , whatever I say isn't going to change what I did , but it is a law Ronnie we have to get married were royals " I said while wiping her tears.

" Ace I always wanted to marry you " Veronica started while playing with her hair , " you might think that I'm crazy but I wanted to marry you since the day we met " Veronica said while looking me in my eyes.

" I'm sorry for everything Ronnie , but I really need you in my life please ? " I pleaded to Veronica , why is it that I only say sorry to her ?

" we can get married but you have to change Ace , let me know when your making decisions I suppose to be your partner , Your love of your life."

Veronica said while wiping her tears , " Oh and were staying at your place tonight , get a new bed before I come over there " Veronica said while walking the other way.

[To be continued]
I know this was short sorry