Book 2|9 So This Is How Life Is ?

Ace pov

Ever since veronica left I've been out of it , because of this stupid Mate bond I couldn't break. But let's talk about everything I've been doing so far , every possible thing ever , sex.

I walked out the bathroom with my robe on , and the girls were on my bed talking. That's right I was totally having a three some , I mean why stand by only one woman who's just going to leave you ?

" girls enough chit chat I'm bored " I said while smirking than I tore my robe off and ran to my bed.

" I was bored without you too " Avery said while smiling at me , " same my Lord " Abby said while sitting up just to kiss me.

That's right I got twin sisters , which king done that before ?

" Ladies there's a lot of me to go around " I said while smirking than I kissed Avery , it wasn't sweet I'll tell you that it was all lust.

Veronica

" Veronica you've been in your room for 2 weeks , being sorry for your self , and I can't read your mind because your blocking me " my mother said while coming in my room.

" Mom he told me he should have killed me , he basically called me useless and tried to call me a slut " I said while crying in a ball , ever since that happened I didn't want any real world connection unless it's my parents.

" Veronica I will find a way to break the mate bond , but you have to get dressed your father is having a meeting with everyone from different realms. "

My mother said in a soft tone , " do I really have to can't I just die in this room ? " I asked curiously , my mother than smiled at me , and laughed.

" No star , sometimes you just have to face your fears even when your scared of what you may face " my mother said like she was one of those wise people.

" Fine I'll face my fears " I said while getting up to pick something out , " thank you , it doesn't start until 12:30 you have 30 minutes use your time wisely. " my mother said while leaving out of my room.

Shower here I come , see at this palace I've got the same size room as my parents , and let's just say it's large. I picked out a blue sparkly dress , with some sparkly heels then I made my way to the bathroom.

I started the shower , and got in , see I was going to take 30 minutes in the shower. Let's just say sometimes I never want to get out.

After about 30 minutes I got out of the shower feeling better about myself , I brushed my teeth because white is what I was going for. I only wore a little make up so I just did my blush and lip stick.

I slipped on my dress , and heels , and decided not to wear perfume. I put on my tiara because who doesn't want to be a princess ? And Hey I'm wearing soap lol.

I made my way to my dad's conference room , and let's just say it's bigger than Aces fathers.

Everyone was talking but soon as I slipped in the room , the guards at the door waiting for my entrance bowed down to me. Okay something is definitely wrong here , why do I feel so bad about making someone bow.

" you don't have to bow down to me " I said while offering the guards a small smile. They stood back up smiling too , then I realized everyone was staring at me.

But I guess I got lucky because Ace wasn't here thank the gods for that one.

[ to be continued]
Ace is definitely going to show up lol.
You think this Will be all heaven ?