☼𝓞𝓷𝓮☼

(KAIRI'S POV)

FOUR YEARS AGO.....

Today me and the boys are seeing what 'class' we are, I don't know much about it but I can't wait to find out what I am.

I got off the bus from school and went inside my home, my mother quickly grabbed me while crying slightly. I was concerned and don't know why she was doing this.

"Are you okay, momma?" I asked her concerned. She wept a bit more into my shoulder and slowly stood up while looking down at me sadly.

She held a paper tightly in her hand. She glanced at the paper and began to speak, "Kairi, baby, I got y-your results in the mail." She spoke with a bland tone. She slowly handed the paper to me. I unfolded it and glanced at the writing. I noticed big bold words saying, 'OMEGA'. I looked at her confused. She began to weep more. "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry, baby! You don't deserve this."

I was confused, the things she said left me worried. It seemed as what I was, was wrong. The feeling made me slowly start to break down and my mother grabbed me and cuddled me close to her.

I got to school the next morning with only the feeling of anxiety. My mother informed me about exactly what an omega was and how they were looked down on. I didn't want my friends to leave me. I slowly walked up to them. "Hey Kai, did you get your results?" Alejandro asked quickly.

"Yea, what did you guys get?" I asked hoping to not be the only one. "I'm a beta!" Alvaro shouted.

"SAME!" Alejandro says aloud. "Allllpphhhaaa." Roshaun says enthusiastically.

Woah, my mom said Alphas are supposed to be the best. "WOAH COOL!" Alvaro and Alejandro say. "Pshh, you're not the only one. I'm an alpha too ya know." Mattia suddenly says with a smirk. I look towards Mattia, my best friend. "So, what did you get Kai?" Mattia asked me.

I stared at him scared that I'd loose my best friends if I told the truth. "B-beta, yea." I lie. Wow, I just lied to be friends, I'm not happy but I can't loose them. "Twins!" Alvaro says. Alejandro smiling happily. Roshaun and Mattia looking down at us smiling.

End of flashback

I hope you all enjoyed this so far!

🥵🥵🥺🥺😎😎😎🥴🥴🥴😳😳❤️❤️✨✨✨.......