༄𝓣𝓮𝓷༄

(NO ONE'S POV)

Kairi has woken up in Mattia's arms. He liked being able to get used to that now. He snuggled more into Mattia. Mattia groanded as he woke up. Mattia slowly opened his eyes. He stretched at the feeling of just waking up.

"Good morning" Kairi greets. "Good morning" Mattia says in a husky morning voice. "How'd you sleep?" Kairi asked. "Good." Mattia responds.

Mattia kisses Kairi's forehead. "How're you feeling now?" Mattia questioned. "I was pretty into my heat but cause we did, you know what, I'm practically over it now." Kairi says. "That's nice to hear." Mattia says as he kisses Kairi's forehead again. Kairi smiles at the kiss. Mattia coos at Kairi's reaction.

"We probably need to talk to Ale, Alvaro, and Roshaun. They got suspicious at school and were being pushy. They know somethings up and that you're not just sick." Mattia tells Kairi. "You're right, I'm gonna have to tell them and I know that." Kairi responds.

"I'm also going to have to go home soon, my mom will get worried." Mattia informs Kairi. "Yea, I'll miss you when you leave though." Kairi pouts. Mattia laughs at his cuteness.

Kairi sits up and stretches. "You gonna text your mom when she wants you back?" Kairi asks. "Yea I'll do that now." Mattia grabs his phone. He begins to text his mom asking when he should go home. "She wants me home at around 6:00." Mattia tells Kairi. "Alrighty then." Kairi huffs.

Mattia kisses Kairi. Kairi kissing him back. They break a part, smiling at eachother. "I'm sure I'll be back soon though." Mattia says. "I know, I know." Kairi giggles.

"I think I'm going to take a shower." Mattia stands up. "Ok" Kairi says.

Mattia got out his spare clothes from his personal drawer. Kairi's eyes widen. Kairi pouting. "I forgot those where there." Kairi huffs knowing he could've added those to his nest. Mattia laughs as he walks into the bathroom.

Kairi gets up walking into the kitchen. "Hi momma." Kairi greets. "Hello Kairi." She says in a good mood. "So? Are you and Mattia together or not?" He asks. Kairi gets flustered and looks away. "Y-Yea." Kairi says as his mother hugs him. "Finally!" She exclaims.

"Why don't I make you and Mattia some breakfast." She asks Kairi. "That would be nice." He giggles.

Mattia walked out in his clothes after his shower into the kitchen. He saw Kairi and his mother talking while his mother made breakfast.

"Hey." Mattia says as Kairi looks to him. "Hi" Kairi sets a plate of food infront of Mattia. Kairi sat by Mattia and ate with him.

Mattia suddenly got a text,

Alejandro

Hey, where have you been.
You weren't at school on Friday
and we haven't heard anything
From Kairi.

I've been with Kairi ok.
His mom wanted me to bring him
some stuff so I did.

Fine, we're still suspicious
of you though, just
saying.

Alright then bye

Bye

Read:3:12 pm

"Who was that, you looked upset." Kairi budded in. "Just Alejandro questioning me again cause' I'm being 'suspicious'." Mattia huffs. "Oh. I'm sorry to trouble you like this." Kairi says sadly. "No, no, I love being here with you. You've done nothing wrong!" Mattia says to stop Kairi's sad thoughts.

"Alrighty then." Kairi sighs. "I gotta get ready for my mom to pick me up, ok." Mattia tells Kairi. "Ok." Kairi says as Mattia slowly walks back to Kairi's room.

Time skip...

Mattia had gotten done getting ready.

Kairi walked into his room to see Mattia on his phone in Kairi's bed. Kairi jumped onto Mattia. A groan form Mattia due to impact. "You little shit!" Mattia laughs. Kairi snuggles up to Mattia as they sit and watch tik toks together.

Kairi sees the notification from Mattia's mom telling him to come home light up on the screen. "Looks like I gotta go bubs." Mattia says pouting at Kairi jokingly. Kairi lightly slaps Mattia on the mouth. "Ok." Kairi says as he plants a quick kiss on Mattia's plump lips. Mattia smiling at the action.

"Love you." Mattia says as he heads out the door. "Love you too, Mattia." Kairi says fondly as Mattia leaves.

4K READS WTF YALL ARE CRAZY OOP-
LOVE YOU GUYS OMG

🥺🥺🥺🥴🥴🥴😍😍😍🥵🥵🥵😳😳😳🥰🥰🥰

✨🍓✨

...