☆𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮☆

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟!

(MATTIA'S POV)

I just arrived at the party with Kairi.

We got out. "The others are inside already." I adress. "Ok" I Kairi responds with. Kairi walks in hesitating for a bit. "You alright, Kai?" I ask. "Yeah, just feel like I forgot something, ya know." He says. "I get that." I say.

Kairi walls in. I walk in behind him. We part ways. I immediately decide to go to the kitchen for a beer. I told Kairi I didn't want to drink too much just in case something bad happened. I don't need something happening and me being black out drunk feeling like it was my fault.

I few girls walk up to me. "Hey, you should totally come with us." One says. "Oh yea, come upstairs with us. It's way more fun up there." the other announces. "I don't know." I respond with. "Oh come one, a cute guy like you deserves to have some fun with hot girls like us." The brunette says. That statement makes me cringe. I though for a moment. I decided why not. "Alright, I'll go but let me tell my friend over there." I say pointing to Roshaun. "Deal." The red head says.

I walk over to Roshaun. "Hey dude." I greet. "Oh hey." Roshaun says. "I'm gonna go upstairs and chill with some people." I inform. "Ok then." He says.

I walk back to the girls. "Alright, lead the way." They take me upstairs. Skipping multiple rooms. Greeted by a closed door with bright red lights seeping under the door. Strong smell of weed and booze seeps through as well.

They open the door and there are multiple people there. I sit down on an empty chair. Soon after Alvaro and Alejandro walk in. "Oh, hey Mattia!" Alejandro says. "Yo." They sit by me. They start talking about whatever. I wasn't really paying attention.

A faint smell of strawberries hitting my nose. It was nice and delicate. I wanted to smell this smell all day, I mean that. The smell got a bit more stronger.

"-ttia, Mattia!" I am suddenly ripped from concentration. "Oh, yea?" I say. "You alright bro. You seem out of it." Alvaro says. "Nah, im good." I say.

"I think I need to go to the bathroom." I say. "Ok, whatever." Alejandro says.

I get up. In reality I'm going to find that smell. It's so strong now it just pulls me in. I don't know how to describe it.

I walk out of the room. Following the smell.

Down the stairs.

Through the halls.

I hear screams.

I followed it more.

Smell getting so strong as if it was right infront of me.

I stop in front of a door. The thick smell of strawberries seeping out.

More screams, louder. A sad sound of a whimpering little baby who needs my help on the other side of this door.

I kick the door open. I see a man hovering over a petite figure only to realize that sweet smell, that's oh so addicting, is none other than my Kai.

Hell no.

I ripped the man off and was beating his face. Anger fueling me. No one hurts my Kai. His face beaten and bloodied. He deserves it.

I look to Kairi to see how we was. I rush over to him. I pick him up bridal style and sit down and lay him in my lap.

I feel a tear fall at the sight of his bruised neck and abused chest.

I caress his face. "Bubba-" I choke out. He looks at me sympathetically. He cries harder digging his face into my chest. I strokes kai's head, kissing his forehead. "It's gonna be ok bubba. I promise. I won't let them hurt you. Never again." I whisper sweetly into his ear. I slowly feel him go limp. He falls asleep in my arms. His tear stained face relaxes as I look down at him and admire him.

I lay there another minute before getting up with him in my arms. Poor baby. Shouldn't have to go through such a thing. I'm so glad I didn't drink.

I call Ale.

"Hey" "yo what's up" Ale slurs. I hear the sound of a kiss "I'm gonna take Kairi home." I say. "Ok, do whatever." Ale quickly spits out. Only to here kissing sounds right after. He finally hooked up with Alvaro it seems. I quickly hang up.

I quickly run out with Kairi. I set him in my car and drive off.

At Mattia's House...

I set him down on my bed.

I was lucky I took my rut suppressant or else I would have jumped him. I don't want to do that. If only I had known Kairi was an Omega.

I had grabbed a heat suppressant from my mom for Kairi.

I shook him lightly. He stirred before sitting up. "You need to take this bubba." I hand him the pill and a glass of water. He mutters a faint, "ok" before taking it. I pet his hair as he lies back down.

I put sweatpants on. I took Kairi's jeans off so he could be comfortable. I put one of my hoodies on him. Kairi in just underwear and an oversized hoodie that swallowed him now. I hopped in bed with him and cuddled him close to me. I wanted to protect this small boy with my life.

I LOVE YA'LL OMG.

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥴🥴🥴😍😍✌🏼✌🏼🤤🤤🥵🥵🤭🤭😚😚😳😳👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

...