᪥𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷᪥

(MTTIA'S POV)

Today we're going to Alejandro's, Kairi said he would go. Of course he'll use scent blockers. Kairi is coming to my house first and then Kairi and I will head to Ale's.

Kairi's definitely gotten better. I'm so happy we're together now. He's just so cute and just the prettiest. His mom was so excepting, it was great. I still have to tell my parents, thing is, I don't know how they'll react. No matter what I'm going to stay with Kairi though.

I suddenly heard the doorbell being rung and knew it was Kai so I hurried over. I walked to the door and opened it to see a small and gorgeous Kairi.

Kairi immediately smiled at me fondly. I smiled back softly. "Come on in!" I cheered. "Thank you." Kairi entered. I closed the door to find myself hugging Kairi right after. Kairi snuggled into my chest and it was just the cutest thing ever. When I say I'm whipped, I'm whipped.

Kairi looked up at me still in my arms and smiled. I smiled back kissing his forehead. "You're so cute, ya know?" I coo. He giggles in response. He blushes a nice pink.

We stared into eachother's eyes for a minute. I studied his features. His long eyelashes, full lips, thick hair, and smooth skin. Perfection, like, how am I this lucky?

I let go slowly. "How have you been?" I ask. "Good, can't wait to see Ale and them. It's been a while. Hopefully it'll stop their worrying." He smiles.

We go in my room and sit on my bed.

"Really is lovely holdin' you like this." I say. "I know! You're so warm too. It's really comfy." Kairi says happily.

I was enjoying the moment until Alejandro texted me.

You know, he always texts at the wrong time. What's up with that? Psychic much?

Ale

Hey when are you
coming over

In a minute

Ok
Bye

Bye

Read:5:13

"We gotta go in a little bit." I inform. "Alright then." Kairi huffs wanting to cuddle more. I laugh at his cuteness. "What are you laughing at?" Kairi pouts. "Your cuteness, you big baby." I say. "Meanie." Kairi giggles.

We get up. I grab my stuff and so does Kairi. We walk out the door and begin walking to Ale's.

I slowly rub my hand over Kairi's. Kairi does it back. We intertwine our hands. Kairi smiles and looks down. I rub circles into his hand with my thumb. His hands were so small. My hands engulfed his.

We got to Ale's and went to the door and I let Kairi's hand go. I knocked on the door, greeted by Alvaro.

"Ew, your not the pizza guy." Alvaro jokes. "Nah fam, just a burglar is all." I retort. "This mah hostage." I point to Kairi. "Just don't touch anything valuable, mr. Burglar." Alvaro laughs at the little skit.

We walk in. Alvaro immediately runs back over to Alejandro jumping in his lap. Alejandro groans in response. Roshaun laughs at them.

"Hey! How are you Kairi?" Robert says suddenly. "A lot better. Mattia took care of me a bit." Kairi looks at me with a smug look. This sneaky bitch.

"Oh I bet." Roshaun snorts. They all started laughing. Kairi getting embarrassed from his own joke, cute ass bitch.

Kairi goes over by Alejandro. They were laughing about god knows what. They got close to eachother. I didn't care if Alejandro and Alvaro we're together, mans was too close to my baby. I felt territorial but knew I couldn't do anything because we don't want them knowing about Kairi and me yet.

I just couldn't start it, I wanted to scent Kairi so bad right now. I just wanted my scent all over Kairi. I wanted them to know he was all mine.

I became more and more agitated as Kairi giggled at every little thing Alejandro said.

What's Alejandro saying that's so funny anyways. I mean-"Mattia? Are you ok?" Alvaro interrupts my thoughts. "Just thinking is all, sorry." I say. "You sure? You look a little annoyed." Kairi says. I soften at the sight of him. Yay! Now he's talking to me and not Ale. "I'm good. Don't worry." I reassure.

Alejandro needs to go to Alvaro if he wants be clingy. Well maybe not, I don't want them fucking while I'm here. That's mad awkward.

Now that I realize, Alvaro's giving them the death stare as well. Haha, he's jealous too. He looks like he's going to explode.

"Why are you both staring at them now?" Robert questions so Ale and Kai can't hear.

"Why's he being so clingy to Kairi." Alvaro pouts. "So you're jealous. What about you." He points to me. "Confused about why Ale's being so clingy as well." I answer. Robert shrugged "whatever." Robert huffed.

I turned on the tv and Kairi ran over by me on the couch. He stared me in the eyes with a pout. "Fine." I sighed, putting The Walking Dead on for him. He immediately perked up. I shook my head at his cuteness.

Alvaro and Alejandro just made Tik Toks on the corner while me and Kairi watched tv. Roshaun and Robert doing what ever.

"What was so funny that Ale was saying?" I whispered to Kairi. He glanced over to me. He snorted slightly probably at the thought of whatever Ale was saying to him. "What? What did he say?" I whispered in an annoyed tone. "He-" Kairi giggled quietly. "He said y-you look like a-" he was trying hard to keep in his laughs. "What about me?" I get annoyed.

"You look like a-A FUCKING DINOSAUR!" He started laughing loudly while Alejandro over hearing knew what he was talking about and they all started laughing. "You bitch!" I say in a smile.

Kairi leans on me while laughing. He starts coughing from laughing causing me to titter at him. He hit my shoulder in irk.

We finally stop laughing and catch our breath.

Sorry for any mistakes!

Thank you so much for 6K reads! 🥰

Also, the comments I get are so funny. I enjoy reading them because they make me laugh so much!

🥺🥺🥺🥴🥴🥴😳😳😳🥰🥰🥰🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️✨✨✨

✨🍓✨

...