☾𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ☽

(KAIR'S POV)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I turned off my alarm and sat up. I rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes and slowly got up heading to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

After breakfast I came back to my room and picked out an outfit. I chose my Champion hoodie and some ripped blue jeans. I went and took a shower, the warm water dripping down my back relaxing me.

I stepped out and put on clothes and my Air Forces. I brushed out my thick black hair and styling it the way I want. I take my heat suppressants.

I got my stuff ready and started heading to school. I saw the boys a little ways ahead of me so I ran up to them. "Oh! Hey, Kairi!" Alvaro says causing everyone else to notice me. "Hi." I say while giving a small smile.

The sky was grey and seemed if the clouds could drop out at any moment. The smell of moist air around us while the cool breeze danced on our noses making them pinkish. I shivered slightly as the wind blew harder.

We got to school and hastily went inside to escape the cold. I walked to my locker already knowing today would be a slow day. Mattia walked up beside me to get to his locker as well. "Hey Kai!" He says. "Hi." I respond with. "Mateo's throwing a party tonight ya'know. You should come. Me, Ale, Alvaro, and Roshaun are going." Mattia informs me. "Uh, yea sure! I'll go." "Cool! See you there Kai." Mattia says as he walked off to one of his classes and I do the same.

Time Skip...

It was lunch time and I sat down with Alvaro, Alejandro, and Roshaun. Mattia not being there yet. "So are you coming to the party? Cause I'm sure Mattia told you about it." Roshaun says. "Yea, I am." I say. "Mateo's parents are out of town and he's says the party will have alcohol and all types for other shit!" Alvaro says. "Ooo! Shit, really." Mattia says as he walks up to the table. "Yea, Mateo said he wants to make sure the party is fun." Alejandro says. "Who's all going to be there?" I ask. " I don't know, a bunch of different people. Maybe some people form other schools. Don't really know. Just know it'll be fun." Alejandro answers.

The bell rang and we all headed back to class. My next class is with Mattia. We have a sub so we get to sit by each other.

I walked into class to see Mattia smiling at me waiting for me to sit by him. I walked up to the seat and sat down. "So glad we have a sub today! It's also Mrs. Grey, so well just watch a movie or something." Mattia informs me. "Hell yea!" I whisper back.

Sorry if this was short!

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥴🥴🥴🥴🤤🤤🤤😍😍✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

:))))))))))

...

Next chapter is slightly intense, just a heads up.