✔𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷✔

(𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆) 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚒'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢!

(KAIRI'S POV)

I had just woken up, my face flushed, dizziness, and trembling legs. My heat had gotten worse. I felt terrible. I wanted relief so bad. My mom was taking care of me though, she informed me that soon if I don't 'relieve myself' at least a little bit, it will start being painful. I didn't feel like getting up, and I sure as hell didn't want to clean up anything or take a shower.

A shower would probably help though. I wouldn't have to clean up anything either. I guess that's what I'll have to do.

I wobbled myself over to my drawer and picked out a nice pair of sweats and one of Mattia's old hoodies he left at my house. I couldn't help but grab his hoodies. They smelt like him, an Alpha. It helps me I guess. I don't completely understand but, the smell just makes me feel nice.

I grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom. I started the shower and made sure the temperature was nice and hot. I started undressing my clothes. I slowly stepped into the shower. The warms water dancing against my skin relaxing my muscles.

I splashed the water onto my face. The water falling off my skin as each new water droplet fell.

I reached down slowly and started jerking off, a wave of pleasure sending through my body. My breath hitched. My cheeks heated more and more each stroke. I went faster, finding my self whimpering slightly. Precum leaking out. I could feel myself slicking. My senses becoming sensitive to everything around me. One particular smell radiating off of something right out side of the shower, a strong smell of Rosewood.

The smell of an alpha that just so happened to be Mattia. The smell immediately cause the vision of Mattia to pop in my head. I couldn't control it. Just the thought of Mattia's strong, tall body and handsome face made my face heat up ten times more. I probably looked like a tomato by now.

The feeling of myself slicking, and Mattia's smell filling my nose gave me the urge to finger myself.

I had never done such a thing before, the thought making me nervous. I had no choice at this point, I just wanted to feel good and have my heat over. I was already lubed up so I didn't need any prep. I slowly stuck one finger in as I kept jerking off. I felt my voice come out more frequently. Mattia's smell making me worse. I added another finger, going in and out slowly.

I felt close to my climax. I was so overwhelmed with the pleasure. I went faster. My moans being louder. Without realizing I suddenly pictured Mattia being the one to finger me. It caused me to speed up. I suddenly felt one huge feeling of pleasure causing me to moan loudly as I came.

My breath weary. I cleaned myself off. I felt relief after doing that. I turned the shower off and stepped out. I wrapped the towel around myself and grabbed my clothes and walked out.

I sat on my bed and dried off. I sat there for a minuet being ashamed in myself for doing such a thing while thinking of my best friend. I got dressed. Lastly putting on the large hoodie that caused my thoughts a moment ago. Being engulfed in the large hoodie that smelled stronger and way better than before. I curled up in bed and let exhaust take over me.

Time skip...

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Mattia. Guilt rushing over me. I slowly pressed the accept button, not wanting to ignore him.

"H-hello." I stutter out. God, I hate it when I stutter, I really do. "Hey Kai. How're you feeling? Has your heat gotten better at all?" Mattia asks me. "Uh y-yea, it has." I say. "You alright? Your voice is shaky." He says. "No, no. I'm fine, and yes I'm getting better. Thank you for worrying about me but, you really shouldn't. It's a normal thing, I knew I was going to go through it eventually." I say. "Just so you know I'm here for you bubba. By the way, when are you planning on telling the others?" He asks me. "I was planning this Friday when we're all at Ale's but I can't do that now cause I'll be in heat. I'll have to tell them some other time." I say. "Ok, well they asked about you so I told them you were sick and that you might be sick for a while. They want to visit you and I told them you didn't want company right now." Mattia says.

"Thank you, really, for everything. You've helped me a lot." I say shyly. "You know I'll do anything for you Kai." He says sweetly. "I know, I know." I say.

"Well, I love you Kai, and I'll talk to you later, Alright." Mattia finally says. "Alright Mattia, bye."

I hung up the phone feeling fuzzy inside. This man was doing things to me.

Btw, sorry if that was really bad!

😳😳😳😶😶😶😤😤😤🥴🥴🥴

✨🍓✨

...