TWO

"RICHARD and Cindy?" Cory asked as him, Shawn, and Olivia leaned against the lockers.

"Very deeply in love." Shawn noted. Olivia scoffed and opened her locker, looking at herself in the mirror. "Since when?" She asked as she applied a coat of chapstick.

"Lunch." Shawn answered which caused her to let out a small snort. "Wow, the modern Romeo and Juliet, aren't they?" She teased.

"What did they eat?" Cory asked. "I dunno, but it doesn't look like it was enough." Olivia said with a grimace on her face. "I swear I haven't seen them come up for air in like 5 minutes."

     Mr. Feeny walked past the group, only to stop and reverse back to them. "Hm, don't you all have class to attend?" He asked them.

     "Mr. Feeny, shouldn't you break them up or hose them down or something?" Corey asked, gesturing towards the two teenagers sucking each other's faces off. "Yeah, I'm about to throw up the mystery meat I had for lunch." Olivia said as she closed her locker, rubbing her stomach.

Shawn looked at Olivia, leaning closer. "That was meat?" He asked. She looked up at him, a smile on her face as she playfully pushed at his chest.

"Oh, I wouldn't interrupt their tryst, Mr.
Matthews. They're both A-minus students and happily struck by Cupid." Mr. Feeny shrugged.

"So if they were to have a, uh I dunno, a C minus, you wouldn't let the kiss?" Corey asked, crossing his arms. "Of course not! It's school policy, you know." He replied.

"So I cant kiss?" Cory asked. "Please, with your grades, you can't even shake hands." He scoffed as he started to walk off. Olivia laughed and clapped her hands in amusement. "He told you!" She said with a smile causing Cory to glare at her. "What? It was funny..."

"Just watch, Mr. Feeny. By the end of the year, I plan to have an A-plus average and a hickey." Cory said confidently. Mr Feeny turned around and patted Cory on the back. "Dare to dream, Mr. Matthews." He said before walking away.

"Don't worry, Cor. I'm sure you'll get that A plus and hickey by the end of the year...our senior year." Olivia joked, ruffling her friend's hair.

"Just you wait! I'll prove you wrong! I'll prove you ALL wrong...holy cow, is that Jerry and Shoshanna?" Cory asked, his mantra being interrupted by another hormonal teenage couple, making out. "Yep, they're deeply in love." Shawn replied. "More like they're deeply in each other's mouth." Olivia scoffed, pretending to gag. "Think about all the germs they're sharing. Gross."

Cory sighed, walking down the hall with his shoulders slumped. "Has the whole school just paired off?" He asked, shaking his head. "Mm, pretty much!" Shawn answered. "Shawn, shut up." Olivia mumbled, flicking the boy's ear. She walked over to Cory, patting his shoulder. "Listen Cor, just because the whole school is pairing off, doesn't mean we have to." She explained. "Right, Shawn?" She turned around to look at her friend, only to see him making out with some blonde girl. She rolled her eyes and looked back to a dejected Cory. "Well, me and you don't have to pair off!" She said with an awkward laugh.

"Is there a list posted somewhere where I find out what girl's been assigned to me?" Cory groaned. "You want a girlfriend?" Olivia questioned, her eyebrows raised in surprise. "No, not a girlfriend, just a girl who's like a friend, but not a girlfriend." He explained. "I want someone I know, someone who knows me, someone who we know each other, someone like..."

"Topanga?" She asked and right on cue, Topanga walked down the hall. "Topanga, my honey!" Cory called out as he ran over to her. Olivia shook her head, letting out a small laugh. She walked over to Shawn and the girl he was swallowing whole, tapping his shoulder. The pair pulled away, looking back at Olivia. "Sorry to interrupt you two eating each other alive, but he has a 7:45 cootie shot he needs to get, so I'll be taking him." She said with a fake smile plastered on her lips. She grabbed the boy by his ear, yanking him to their other friends. "Call me!" Shawn yelled as he watched the blonde walk off.