Ross imagine for Kristen

"Kristen, when are you going to tell Ross that you like him?" Rydel asked playing with your hair as usual.

You sighed, "Rydel he is my best friend. He doesnt feel the same for me and even if he did, what would people think. Im two years older than him and you know how people take that..."

"KRISTEN!!! I know my baby brother enough to know that he likes you. I can tell by the way you are around each other. He always looks at you when your not looking and vise versa. He likes you and you need to tell him that you feel the same way before its too late."

Rydel interrupted. "I dont know." You said. She groaned while getting up to go to her door.

"Riker, get your butt I here!!" She shouted down the hall.

He came running up putting his hands in surrender. "I promise you Rydel it wasnt me. I dont know how that got there."

Rydel looked at him. "What? Never mind. Riker, who do think Kristen should be.."

"Ross" Riker said before she could finish the question. Riker looked over at you. "Kristen, Ross really likes you and I know you like him. You need to tell him how you feel. And yea I know you might be thinking about the fact you are 2 years older than him but, age is overrated. Just think about it okay?"

You nodded your head. "Okay now that thats settled.....what did you do?!" Rydel said glaring at Riker.

Riker widened his eyes and took off down the hall. "I didnt do it!!!" He yelled.

She rolled her eyes then looked at you again. "See, even Riker says so. Come on Kristen, talk to him." She begged.

"Okay. Fine. I will talk to him, but not now."

She nodded her head as she went to her dresser to get some pjs. All of a sudden she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Oh he's dead." She said running out of the room.

You walked over to see that the boys had put fake snakes in her drawer. You could hear the boys scream in the living room as Rydel had her payback.

Ross came running in the room and looked over at you. "Im not here." He then rolled under Rydels bed and you couldn't help but laugh a little.

Rydel barged in. "Have you seen Ross?"

You decided to not exactly answer the question. "I thought you were mad at Riker."

"Well he isnt the only one who did it. The rest of the boys are trapped in the laundry room. I locked the door but, Ross managed to escape." You started laughing. "You locked them in the laundry room?!"

She started laughing too. "Well what do you expect? They hid fake snakes in my drawer. They had it coming."

You laughed again. "Okay, I'll tell you if I see him." She nodded her head and left the room. Ross came out from under the bed.

"Thanks. I have no idea what she was gonna do. I mean you heard her. She locked them in the laundry room!" You giggled while you shushed him. Ross smiled at you and looked deeply into your eyes. You got lost in his eyes along the way.

"Your very pretty. You know that?" He said breaking the silence. He leaned in closer and closer. Soon having your lips touch. He immediately pulled away when he realized what he was doing.

"I'm sorry Kristen, its just that I really like you, heck I love you. I have since we met. The reason I havent told you was because I was nervous you didnt like me back. I was wondering if maybe you want to be my girlfriend?" You were shocked, Ross Lynch wants to be your boyfriend.

"I know that people might talk about you being 2 years older than me but, that doesnt matter as long as I have you."

You started to tear up. You wrapped your arms around his neck and smashed your lips into his.

"Im guessing thats a yes?"Ross asked.

"Yes, you stupid Lynch!" You said kissing him again.

"Kristen you found him!" Rydel shouted coming into the room. "Uh oh" Ross said running out of the room. You stood in the doorway and every time Ross ran down the hall, he would stop and kiss you. It took awhile for Rydel to realize what was going on.:)