Rocky imagine for Nikkie

Today was the day you finally had to tell Rocky you were pregnant. A few weeks ago it was yours and Rocky's 2 year anniversary and you two had a special night.;) You had found out you were pregnant about a week ago and you have been wanting to find the right time to tell him.

Tonight you had made a scavenger hunt that led to the oven that you put a hamburger bun in. When he got home there was a note on the garage door that explains the rules that he followed.

Luckily for him, Riker and Ratliff were there to help him. The first thing was a football with some sand under it representing when you two first met.

***You were tanning on the beach when a football came in and knocked a magazine you were reading out of your hands. He immediately came over and started apologizing. You two ended up goofing off and became great friends.***

The next thing he came across was a picture of you two with his whole family representing how you became a great family friend. Then he saw some daisies and a picture of you two at a fancy restaurant he brought you to on your first date. The scavenger hunt went on and on about how your relationship went and eventually led to the oven. He opened it to reveal the bun.

"Oh my gosh, theres a bun in the oven. Congratz Rocky." Riker said patting him on the back.

"Huh? I dont understand." Rocky said looking at you confused.

"Dude look." Ratliff said making Rocky look. Ratliff pushed his stomache out and held on to it. "There is a bun in the oven of your fiance. She is carrying a little Lynch in her."

Rocky looked over at you shocked. "Were having a baby?" He asked.

"Were having a baby." You said reassuring him.

"Oh my god" he came and spun you around.

"Woah dont make the baby sick before its even born." Riker said grabbing ahold of Rocky's arm.

"I love you Nikkie. So much."

"I love you too Rocky." He kissed you then went down and kissed your belly where the baby was.