Christmas surprises (Riker)

"Shannon baby, get up its Christmas." Your husband shook you awake. You turned over and looked at Riker, shrugged and turned back to go to sleep.

Riker laughed, "You and your sleeping habits." He then picked you up and carried you down stairs. You wrapped your arms and legs tightly around his torso to make sure you won't fall. Once Riker was completely down the stairs and in the family room, everyone laughed.

"Looks like a little monkey is wrapped around you." Ross said.

"Yeah, I wonder if you were to let go if she would still be hanging." Rocky said.

"I don't know, let's see." Riker said. He slowly let go and like expected, you hung on. Riker laughed before setting you on the couch.

Rydel looked over and whispered in your ear. "Are you feeling okay? You've been really tired lately."

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. Let's get to presents." I said clapping my hands together.

We all got to opening presents. You got Ryland DJ equipment, Ross and Rocky another electric guitar, Rydel a bedazzled microphone, and Riker some bass strings and CDs. But I waited until the end to give him the real surprise.

*few minutes later*

"Alright, we got all the presents. Now, what do you wanna do?" Rydel asked.

"How about going outside and having our annual snowball fight?" Riker suggested.

"Sure, let's go get dressed." I said getting up and grabbing Riker's hand as we walked to our room.

*in the room*

"Here baby, where this shirt. I just got it and it should keep you warm." You handed Riker a black long-sleeved shirt. He threw it on without even realizing there was red writing on it. You rolled your eyes and put on your matching shirt, covering the writing with your arms. You two headed downstairs and Riker was in front of you.

So, when you saw everyone staring at him, you knew why. But, he didn't. "Guys, what you staring at?" He asked.

"Riker, when did you get that shirt?" Ross asked.

"Shannon just gave it to me a minute ago. Why?" Riker asked more confused than ever.

"Did you actually read the shirt babe?" You asked, walking up beside him.

He looked down and the shirt that read,

'I am going to be a daddy!' In bright red letters. Riker had a shocked look on his face as he looked at you. You uncovered your shirt that read, 'I am going to be a mommy!' In the same font.

"Really?!" Riker asked excitedly.

"Yes, baby we are going to finally be parents." Riker scooped you up and spun you around. He put you down and kissed you passionately.

The kiss lasted so long you didn't realize people were still in the room until someone cleared their throat awkwardly.

"Not to interrupt this happy moment, because congratulations, but weren't we suppose to have a snowball fight?" Rocky asked.

You smiled before all going outside.

----------------------------

Sorry it sucked, but I hope you still like it.