A Disney New Years (Ross)

"Come on aunt Jackie, let's go to this ride!"

"No Jackie! I want to play that game!"

"Jackie, I'm hungry! Can we get some popcorn!"

"Aunt Jackie, I have to pee!"

All of your sisters kids were driving you nuts and you had to expect it since you took them to the one place every kid wanted to go. Disney World. You promised them on Christmas that you would take them for New Year's. You had your fair share of enjoyment coming here. No, it wasn't the rides, games, the dancing characters around you, or even the kids bugging you half to death. The one reason you promised to come THIS day was because R5 was performing tonight as we hit the new year. You have loved them practically since you were your nieces and nephews age. You were snapped out of your thoughts when one of your nieces jerked on your overcoat.

"Aunt Jackie! Joseph ran to the ring toss."

"What?!" You practically yelled running to the ring toss with three young ones following you. Joseph was jumping up and down at the game station when you approached him. "Joseph, why did you run away like that?"

"I said I wanted to play the game Aunt Jackie." Joseph whined.

"Well why don't we play it later? After I feed you and take Mary to go potty."

"But what about the ride?" Billy asked.

"No, I'm hungry. I want to get popcorn first!" Henry argued.

I looked at Mary, the youngest and only girl of the four. "What am I going to do Mary?" She only responded with a giggle.

"Guys, we have to go potty first. Come on, let's go." I go to start walking towards the restrooms when I realize Joseph wasn't following me. I go back to Joseph, "Joseph honey, we will come back here after we eat."

"But, I want to play it now! And my shoe is untied" I bend down to tie it when I heard a chuckle behind me.

"They all yours?" I heard someone ask.

"No, their my sister's. I decided to bring them here since I was coming to see a concert."

"My concert?" When the man said this, I stopped what I was doing and looked up to see the Ross Lynch. My jaw dropped and I stayed there looking like an idiot. "I'm sorry, you know my name, but I don't think I got yours."

"J-Jackie. The name is Jackie." I stuttered, still shocked.

"Well Jackie, it was nice to meet you and nice of you to take your sister's kids to Disney world, but I have to go quickly rehearse for tonight's show. I hope you enjoy it." Ross said, running over to the group of people that were calling for him earlier.

"Aunt Jackie has a crush!!!!" Mary exclaimed.

"Shh....now let's do all the stuff I said earlier and we can make the concert early." I said as we went through the schedule.

*few hours later*

I was standing front row at the concert so the kids had a better advantage at seeing. Before long, the band came out and got ready.

"Hey, its been a long time since I came to Disney world. How is everybody?!" Riker said into the microphone. The deafening roar of the crowd filled the air.

"I'm glad to hear it! This one is for you all!" Riker said before they started playing Things Are Looking Up.

They played Heart Made Up On You, Easy Love, Stay With Me, and they were finishing up Smile before it was time to claim the new year. There had been a huge screen put in so we could watch the ball drop.

"ALRIGHT ITS TIME FOR THE COUNTDOWN!!!" Rocky screamed into the microphone.

Gosh, there has been so many plans I have for the new year. Get a boyfriend, that was the main one. Everyone has done so much like my sister has 4 kids, my brother just got engaged, and I'm still single. That was going to change this year.

"5....4....3....2....1....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!" Everyone screamed and next thing I know, the boys are jumping off the stage. I see Riker to my right kiss a girl and Rocky does the same to my left. I look infront of me to see Ross smiling.

"Nice to see you again Jackie." Before I could say anything, he pulls me into a kiss. A NEW YEARS KISS!!!!!

The kiss lasted way longer than expected. Like so long Riker had to get Ross. Ross looked at me and smiled once again.

"We should get together sometime." He took out a sharpie and wrote his number on my hand before going to pack everything up.

I stood there smiling like an idiot. Yep, this year is going to be the year that changes everything.

--------------------------
Soooo, how do you like it? Vote & comment
-Elisa