First Christmas Married (Ross)

You woke up on Christmas morning and looked at your husband of 8 months. This was your first Christmas as a married couple and for some odd reason, you were very excited. You excitedly shook Ross awake. "Wake up!"

"Mmm No!!!" Ross moaned, covering his head with his pillow.

"Yes! Its Christmas!" This time you jumped to where you were straddling his back. You leaned towards the pillow where his ear would be. "Get uppppp!"

He squirmed out of my reach, "Really you yell in my ear?!" He whined.

You pretend to act sad and pout, "Don't yell at me I just wanted you to wake up for Christmas." He gave you the 'are you serious' look. You smiled, "I love you."

He smiled and laughed, "I love you too." He picked you up bridal style and carried you downstairs. "Okay baby, first we open these presents then we have to head over to mom's for dinner."

"Okay." You said sighing. You loved his family, but it was the holidays and you haven't seen yours since the wedding. That's kind of what happens when you move to a state far from your hometown. You shook away the thought and tried being happy. 'Come on this is your first Christmas married to Ross'. You thought to yourself.

You went to the Christmas tree and organized some of the gifts and who they'd be going to. You gave Ross one of his gifts and he immediately started unwrapping it.

"Taryn, you didn't have to get me this." He held up two tickets to a concert for The Script.

"Yes, I did. You always spoil me, it feels nice doing the spoiling. That's not all I got you anyway." You said reaching for a big wrapped present behind the tree. You handed it to Ross and he looked at you as if asking what you're plan was. He ripped off the wrapping and opened the box.

His jaw dropped open, "You. Did. Not. Oh my gosh, I love you Taryn!" He pulled the object out of the box, revealing an Ibanez AS153AYS Semi Hollow electric guitar he's been wanting since forever. He admired it before looking at you and smiling, "How much did it cost?"

"I'm not telling you because love doesn't have a price."

"So expensive?"

"I've been saving since you said you wanted it. BUT, that wasn't for long because I got a raise and a promotion right before Christmas break."

He widened his eyes again, "Really?"

"Yeah, that's why I added those tickets."

"Well, I've been doing a lot of spending too." Ross said, handing you a small box. Inside of it was an infinity heart diamond necklace. You put your hand over your mouth.

"Baby..... how much was this? This must have been a fortune." You said, still shocked.

"Love doesn't have a price." Ross repeated the words you told him.

*few hours later*

"Baby, hurry up! Mom doesn't want us to be late for dinner!" Ross shouted up the stairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." You said walking down the stairs. "Did you put your family's presents in the car?"

"Yes, and I put my guitar in there too."

"So you're gonna show off your gift?" You asked raising your eyebrow.

"What? You can and I can't?" He asked pointing at my neck where the necklace was dangling.

"I want to show off how much you love me." I smiled.

"Well, I want to show off your love too." Ross smirked back.

You rolled your eyes playfully, "Come on let's go."

After about a half hour drive, you and Ross arrived at Stormie's. Everyone piled outside and surrounded the car. You got out laughing. "Geez, are you excited to see us or something?"

Rydel walked up to you, "Of course! I haven't seen you in forever due to touring and your career."

"I know, I'm so glad to see you too." You hugged Rydel tightly.

Rydel gasped, "Did Ross get you that? Its so beautiful." She gestured to the necklace.

"Yeah, I love it. Let's go inside. Guys, do you have the gifts?"

"Yeah." You heard them all say. Ross came running to you with his guitar wrapped around him.

"Hey baby." He threw one of his arms around your shoulders.

"What, you're not going to help your brothers?" You smirked at him.

"What?! Its their presents to unwrap." Ross defended. "Anyway, you know how I said I did a lot of spending?"

"Yes?"

"Well, that necklace was only half of it."

"What are you talking about?"

"Go inside and see." You walked into the house to see your family gathered around the living room. Your mother, father, sister, and brother. You turned to Ross to see him smile again, "I knew how much you missed them and you haven't seen them since the wedding, so for Christmas day I paid for their plane ticket and everything just so you could see them."

You hugged him tightly, "Thank you so much, I love you."

"I love you too, Merry Christmas baby. Now go hang out with your family."

You smiled at him and spent the rest of the day catching up with your loved ones.