Truly Villainous?

((hewwo! It's late in the night rn so why not write!! :3 let's get right into it! 💜💜))

*Aizawa's POV*

"Shouta... Long time no see old friend" I heard overhaul say. He honestly wasn't a bad guy... Just had some problems...

"I... Need your help" I simply stated, he looked at me perplexed.

"Are you alright Shouta? Would you like to come in?" I shake my head at his offer.

"No no... I uh... Wanted to know if I could bring someone here?" He was very strict about keeping his hideout secret, he had to protect his-

"Daddy!!" Ah... Speak of the mini devil. A little girl came running out of the door and jumping into my old friends back, he laughed and set her down. She soon seen me and hid behind him.

"Daddy? Who's he?" She asked in a lower voice.

"Got a new kid Kai?" I used his real name, which he prefered me to call him.

"Yeah, she came from an abusive home, so I basically adopted her" he sighed slightly. I kneel down to her hight

" You can come out, don't be afraid... I won't hurt you" I reassured, she glances up at Kai to see if it was okay. He nodded and here she came, shuffling her way to me.

"M-my names Yaki Mucaro..." The young girl said holding out her hand shakily. I gently take it and shake it.

"I'm Shouta Aizawa, it's very nice to meet you Yaki." She smiles and runs back with 5 other little Gremlins I see running around in that house.

"So... You want to bring someone here?" Kai questioned, going into a more serious tone. I sigh and respond with a nod.

"Who... And are they a pro?"

"Her name is Y/n, and no... She's a student of mine... Who uh... Ahem... Anyway, Tomura got ahold of her and seemed to inject her with something... She isn't feeling all that good" while talking I didn't realize the smirk on his face

"So this student of yours... Do you perhaps like them?" He said, his smirk growing, and that light shade of pink on my cheeks growling as well.

"Kai... Just... Can you help or not?" He noticed my aggravated tone and chuckled.

"I'd have to see her... And yes, you may bring her here... Only if she doesn't know how you two got here... I don't need her opening her mouth the the heros about where I am... I can't loose my kids Shouta"

" I know I know... I don't know how you are able to handle all of them... How many now?"

" Twenty seven" he responded with a smile, he had a rough childhood see he kidnapped children in bad families and raised them himself. It's quite amazing what he does for these kids.

"When can I bring Y/n here?"

"Now would be best, the children are busy and I have time to myself" I nod, showing I understood... I use my scarf to wrap around the top of a tree and pull myself up, crossing each tree so that no one can see me.

*Your POV*

I lay in this bed, engulfed in the sweet embrace of sleep. It's peaceful...

"He only came to save you to make himself look better"
           "You're worthless"
   "Pathetic freak"

Tomura's words swirl around my mind.. what if he was right? I'm nothing special... I'm not...

Flashback