Our New Beginning

((ITS BACK, HELLO EVERYONE! :D Okay so Todays is hopefully gonna be longer than normal, for you guys having to wait :3 so, Enjoy!))

*Your POV*

Its been about a week since Shouta and I have really talked... Its driving me crazy, I miss him so much. I miss his arms around me and his scruffy face nuzzled in my neck.

I sit on our bed, we still lived together, seeming as though I don't really have any place to truly go. He should be home soon, we haven't talked much after that one night... And Im deciding to make it up to him... I upset him quiet a bit so its the least I could do, right?

I walk in the kitchen and get out a couple of items

. Flour

. Salt

. Chicken broth

. Noodles

. Onions

. Ect.

I start cutting up the onions, adding garlic in there with them. I make little dumplings with the flour, salt, and some water. Putting the chicken broth in a pot, on the stove, letting it get to a boil. After it boils I put the garlic and onions in it, adding a little salt, then putting the dumpling things in the boiling water. soon adding the noodles...

This was his favorite meal that I cook him... While Its cooking, I walk around and clean some things up. I make a little blanket and pillow fort in front of the couch, I found some stringed lights earlier so I hung them from the top of the blankets. It brought a very nice look to the inside, with some pillows and some stuffed animals... and a little special surprise I got for him... He'll find out later

I Head back to the kitchen, turning the stove down a bit, to not let it over boil. It would be done soon, and Shouta should be here soon as well. I put the food in little bowls, setting them on the counter. I turned the lights down a bit lower so the fort shined more.

I hear his car pull up, Its show time. I had a nice black lace dress on, one he bought me a while back that I never wore because well... I was to self conscious. But if it makes him smile, its worth it.

I see the door open, and a sleepy eyed EraserHead walks in the door, taking off his scarf.

"Hey I'm h-... whats all this?" I see him look around and was about to look inside the fort, I quickly tapped him

"H-hey" I Stuttered out, Im still not that confident in this dress, but the way his eyes lit up, seeing me in it made it all worth it.

"Whoa... Hey, so uh... Whats all this?" He questioned, still not taking his eyes off my figure in the dress.

"Its... An apology.... And something that would hopefully make things better" I smile softly looking away, I hear him chuckle.

"Honestly... I wanted to talk to you about that, I wanted to make things right, I felt really bad about going off like th-"

"No! no, please, It wasn't your fault at all, I didn't think about what you went through for me, and didn't put into account how much you really cared and I-"

I was cut off by Shouta's lips pressing against mine, it was softer than it normally was, and this little growl came from him in the midst of the kiss, His hands wrapped around my waist pulling my body closer to his. I could feel his shaggy hair brushing against my cheek, and his facial hair against my face, it was rough but I enjoyed the feeling. He pulled back with a breathless sigh.

"you... Have no idea how much I wanted that..." His eyes softened and a little smile formed on his face, those feelings I felt when I first met him have resurfaced and made those butterflies in my stomach flutter around rapidly. His eyes affixed on me, made my mind wonder to what he could be thinking.

I grab his hand gently, leading him to the kitchen.

"Come on, I made your favorite!" I Giggle

"tch, you didn't have to do that..." I could tell he got a little flustered from that, making this pride grow inside me.

We sit down and enjoy our meal, laughing and talking the entire time, certain things he would say made my heart skip. And by the looks of it, it worked the same for him sometimes.

"So, whats with the little fort over there?" He quirked an eyebrow at me, I smile and stand, leading him to the fort and opening it for him to crawl inside.

"Be careful thought, there is a little beast in there~" I giggle, him perplexed, looks inside to see a little kitten, curled up in a ball. His eyes widen and he slowly makes his way inside the fort.

"You... You actually got me a kitten..." I couldn't see his face, but his voice sounded happy, I seen him pick up the little white kitten slowly, it gently wakes up and happily meows at Him, making him laugh slightly and stroke its head softly.

I get inside the fort and sit in front of him and the little kitten. his eyes looked to me, seeming to be slightly tear-filled.

"I-I'm not crying, I just got cat hair in my eye... I don't cry..." He hid his face from my and I giggle.

"What do you want to name her, Love?" I say, He hasn't heard me call him that in a while, which made him smile widely...

"Lily... Her eyes seem to be violet... so I think it suits" The little kitten meows happily, nuzzling her head into Shouta's hand, somehow being even cuter than ever.

He sighs, and lets the little kitty lily, fall asleep in his lap... He looks to me, with soft eyes.

"You... You did all of this for me, even after I hurt you... Why?" He was slightly emotional

"Because... Love makes us do irrational things, Shouta. I Love you, A lot... And yes, you may have hurt my feelings, but that's okay... Some things don't go as planned"

His breath hitched slightly, him looking down.

"You know, you're pretty... stupid" He chuckled slightly

"But I like that, I love that actually... Because you're stupid in love with me... And well, The feelings are mutual, my baby..." His voice deepened on the "Baby" Part, making me shiver.

'I think... You've made me, well.... get all soft " He chuckled

"And well... I have something for you" I notice he slowly moves himself into a certain position.

"Y/n L/n... This is going to sound so cheesy but... Before I met you, Everything was dark and lonely.... It was terrifying on my own and honestly... I didn't think id make it... there were many times I thought of ending it all but... you, you stuck with me." He pulls out a little box, and I start to understand where this is going

"You did all of this for me, when I didn't deserve any of it... So this is what I want to re-pay you with"

He opens the box, to reveal a beautiful ring, the stone in the shape of a heart, surrounded by diamonds.

"Will you marry me?"

((Hello my little potato's! ah yes, I left you on this, I am sorry XD but ya knowww, I had to do it to em ANYWAY I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I hope you are still likeing the story so far <3 see you next time! ))