Such A Tease

(( I'm going to move the story ahead a little bit :3 trying to not let it get boring))

*Your POV*

It's been about a week since my birthday and the little birthday surprise Shouta did for me. I walked down the stairs, in one of his shirts, It was very baggy on me since I was much smaller than him. I walk over to the fridge and open it looking for a snack.

"Can I help you?" Shouta's sudden appearance made me squeak out of fear, I quickly shut the fridge door and glare at him.

"how can you be so much bigger than me... But not make a sound when you walk"

"I'm a pro honey! I have to be stealthy" He teased and chuckled, he then noticed what I was wearing and a smirk appeared on his face.

"You look adorable in my shirt, you're so tiny baby~... Or should I say kitty?~" He cooed making my face light up. His voice was so smooth and raspy that it was nearly impossible to choose between embarrassment or relaxation.

"I-I'm not that short!" I stutter out and cross my arms, he chuckles.

"Awww, My pretty little kitty is getting fussy now~" He continued his teasing, he walked to me and backed me against the wall. His arm went to the side of my head against the wall, and his other hand went under my chin, forcing me to look at it.

"Don't lie my little kitty~ You know you like it when I tease you... Make you feel small and make you feel like you're mine~" His face was close to mine, his charcoal eyes staring into my soul making me putty in his hands. He noticed and a slight growl came out of him, making me make a tiny little noise.

"Oh~? Something wrong Kitty? Can't handle your man..." He got right next to my ear, and deepened his voice, adding more gravel to it.

"Growling in your ear?~" Why was he teasing me so much, it's driving me crazy! I put my head down slightly with a whimper and he chuckles

"You're so cute kitty, I love to see you like this... It makes me feel like I won something ya know..." He chuckled and quickly kissed my neck, soon after he pulls away. He winks at me and walks off... He knew what he was doing... He knew exactly what he was doing.

I heard his door shut, He and I still need to talk about what we're doing today... I have to go in there, in all honesty I'm kind of scared to... what else could he do. I slowly make my way up the stairs and I knock on his door...well our door.

"Come in, love" I open the door... He's shirtless... I stare without a word, my face burning a bright crimson, he quirks an eyebrow at me.

"Enjoying the sights kitty?"

"I-I... Uhm" He chuckled at my speechlessness and slightly rolled his eyes.

"You're so easy to tease kitty~" That's it... I'm gonna do something!

I walk up to him and gently rub my hand up his stomach, going to his pecs. He jumps slightly at the sudden touch and laughs breathlessly

"S-so, Kitty got her claws out huh?" He tried to keep composer but failed as he start to blush more. My hands trace his muscles, I couldn't tell if he liked it or if he was about to fall asleep from it but either way he enjoyed it. I ran a hand up his arm, to his shoulder, then to his neck, pulling him down to my level for a kiss. I don't kiss him though, I stay right there... so close the I can feel his breath getting short.

"Y-you're just gonna... Not kiss me?" He seemed to have problems talking.

"Ask for it~" I smiled innocently and he chuckles.

"What? want a place of power over me or something?" He sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Fine... kiss me kitty~ Please~" I smiled and kissed him, running my hands through his long hair, tugging on it slightly getting me a groan from him.

"You... Are dangerous love..." He chuckled and picked me up princess style. He lays me on top of him, laying himself on the bed. He gently strokes my hair and I rest myself against his chest.

"How about today... we stay in?" He smiled down at me, I nod and cuddle up closer to him, he sounds like he's purring slightly. He grabs me and pins me down.

"I don't think you fully understand what I meant kitty~" He had this smug look on his face. His voice made me shudder and he laughed at that. He kissed me, his hands intertwined with mine, his kisses lead down a bit, against my jaw, and leading down to my neck... this was going to be a night to remember

(( Haha, sorry to leave it hereeeee I don't do smut sooooo Enjoy the teasing and fluffy stuff we had here, this one was a little short but i'll make the next one longer, I promise!))