new world

Chapter -05

"NOW" I screamed 

we three started running as the wolf or some creatures chasing us. the forest looks like a neverending place.its all my fault I should not have come here. but I don't want to die and I will never die neither do my friends.

"I can see a ship there" Damon shouted. we almost reached there panting but nobody knows how to sail it.

"don't look behind,iam gonna sail this"Damon said with determination.

"you are not a pirate Damon," Selena said

"then are you going to die, watch me now," he said and stepped into it. we had no choice, so followed him.

"I told you so, you cant sail a ship, we are gonna fall," Selena said.

"Please don't talk negatively,iam trying".we two hold on to the ship while Damon's sailing ot.the wolf won't bother us anymore but we got another problem. lightning and thunder are showing now. this isn't getting any better.now the storm is making it hard for us to sail.

"Damon, we don't know how much distance it's going to take, but don't lose the hope.i will help you," I said and tried to reach him. but I can't be stable, there's even a chance of me falling down into the water.

"it's okay, don't move.i can do this".after he said I can only see a never-ending sea without any destination but all of a sudden I felt like the ship passed some invisible force and there's a place visible for us.there are some people standing there with armor. the storm stopped and we reached the place fully soaked. Damon let go of the wheel and fallen there itself.

"Are you okay"

"I hope so"

"who the hell are you, how come you reached this land"someone yelled at us.we three got out of the ship and stuck in the same place without moving. I don't know what land it is? but I think we cant make it back to our place.

"Everyone step aside, who the hell are you three? answer me now" a woman demanded us with fierce anger in her face and raised her sword towards us.

"We absolutely don't know where we are. some creatures chased us and sailed her all alone" I managed to say.

"madam, I think they crossed the enchanted forest.it never happens in many years"

"yes, I know, I was seeing there all the time and they emerged from nowhere".then she turned towards us.

"you have to be humans, but how come you reached here.if you aren't ready to answer, I don't have a chance than to hurt you"

"We are humans and that's the final answer.you do whatever you can"Damon shouted at her.

at the word, she raised her sword towards him. but she can't hurt them without fighting with me. I raised my hand from the place iam standing with so much anger. like always I a bright golden light came from me and she's thrown back with sword fallen on her side.

"she isn't human, she's lieing Regina. now get her to the queen".

"no, stop. I first have to deal with her" she said and got up from the ground.

"she as the exact power like my sister did.this is really weird now"

"How are you"

"iam Isabel avery.I really don't know how this power came, but all I know its existence. now you have to answer my question" I demanded her.

"you little girl, you have some courage. this land is known as utopia and its not the world where ordinary people existed and by the way iam Regina"