hidden tower

"whats your name"

"iam isabel , this is my friends selena,regina,trina,damon,tyler,kai".

"then what about you katherine"

"thats not your business"

"yeah fine i wont ask"i replied and left the place to the window.i saw the outside look from the tower window.i can see my unicorn.she is waiting for me there sitting.but how will i come down.now i want everything to go the way there where.i want to be a normal girl in the world without any powers at all.

"ISABEL"katherine was shouting.

"what"

"fine i cant fight with you , i dont have anyone except you and your friends"she said and sat on the bed."i will my story hear it"i nodded and sat near her.

"i was living her all this years with my family.iam having a brother.we both are just 2 years difference in age.we live in the place full of snow and ice.one day we two gone to skiing and i really enjoy my time being with my brother.he makes me happy and do or scarifice anything for me.iam gratefull for my brother.that day i when we both are skiing suddenly the ice was about to crack.i was soo sacred.it happened 2 year ago.he hepled me to get me to safe place.when iam safe the ice fully cracked and fell into the water.that was the last time i saw him.nodoby can safe him in time.he died..."

katherine started crying at the moment.i dont know what to do.tears welled in my eyes.i hugged her.she wipeed up her tears ."but i dont give up in that moment.i know the most powerful witch ever.she can change any circumference without a consequences.but reaching her is the most difficult thing.my mother doesnt believe me that i can bring back life to my brother.inspite of her words i left the home and started my way to the greatest witch ever.actually my all time work is exploring.so i know how,where to find her.after a year i found her and she gave me a portion to give to my dead brother".

"then why didnt you brought him back"i interrupted her.

"how can i bring him back.i lost my way while going and locked up near by a unknown power.now its been one year.my parents may have thought iam dead."

"we will defiently help you,if we can get out of here"trina said emotionally.but i dont know how thats gonna happen.

"only if we can get out of here"she replied.the suddenly kai opened the map and notes and gave it to katherine.

"do you know whats this place is"he asked.

"this is the whole map of utopia and it shows the way to reach the witch.i dont have any map like this how you got it"she asked perplexed.i filled her with everything happened.

"ohh now iam not the one is suffering.its way more hard for you isabel as you not even lived here all this years"

"yeah,now if i get you out will you help us reach the witch"

"sure,only if you can"she asked like thats not gonna happen.

"there's a solution for every problem"i murmured to myself.i sat there silently without talking to anyone.damon was sitting beside me watching my expressionless face.selena was staring at the window.i suddenly having a doubt.

"hey katherine"i shouted.

"yeah"

"are you living without food in this year"

"no of course not.we can get whatever we want here but cant get out."

"what...you got to be kidding me"i said and looked all over the house.

"iam telling..."

"no no stop,right now i want food to eat.i havent eaten for days.can i get it right now"i interrupted here.

"yeah what you want"

"maybe...atleast noodles"

"open the fridge in the corner"she said showing her hands towards the small fridge.i opened it and saw seven boxes correctly.i opened one and saw what i wanted.is house provide us.i dont want to question about this now.i started eating like homeless poor girl seeing good food in her life.we all ate in silence.katherine was sitting quietly.

"now are you okay"kathernie asked me seeing my ridiculous face.

"yeah i want this place to be like a party,will you make it happen you crazy pants"i shouted.i dont know why iam acting like this .but a speaker appeared all of a sudden and the room filled with lights in midnight.

"wow,i never tried like this in this year"

"oh well you would have done that"i replied her and grabbed damon to dance.alan walker songs are playing in the room.i think this tower is acting according to our wishes.selena appearing in front of me and shouted.

"isabel we are not here to dance.think of a way to escape"

"no selena ,its fun time"regina said happily.tyler grabbed katherine hands and asked her to dance.she smiled happily for the first time.selena and damon are not looking happy.but anyway there are adjusting themself for us.

"now i want some pop songs to play"i ordered the house in a drunked voice.it worked according to my command.i enjoyed soo well.its like its been more than hours.i glanced at my watch and saw its already 2am.suddenly damon let go my hands.

"we cant keep doing like this all day isabel,think anything to escape from here.i cant do whatever you are doing".

"noo...damon".suddenly its like iam back to my mind iam doing something crazy and making everyone crazy.

"fine...can anyone turn off the music"i shouted.but nothing changes.what i had done.nobody is responding to me.everyone forgot that they need to get out of here.

"i already told you isabel,now see how will be get out of here"selena shouted at me.i cant even hear her voice clearly.the music is soo loud.she took steps backward towards the window and slipped ,about to fall.damon catched her.

"oh just miss"she let out a long breath.

"hey can you get out of here,you would have fallen now then you can get out from here"i said that so fast.

"yeah right,i didnt know about that"she said.

"hey guys hear it"i screamed.

"what are you doing there isabel,come dance with us"regina said with a beaming smile.

"noo...i dont want to dance....selena and damon can get out of here"

"ohh fine,iam not coming"she said and glances at tyler.he nodded at her.

"what are you talking"i shouted.i can feel the anger inside me.then the place started to burn.i dont know what to do.did i do this?i questioned myself and tried to jump from the window.but i cant reach it.some force is stopping me.the speaker burned and we all surrounded by fire on the tower.

nowwhere to go???