making out with my love

---------------------------
Mature content
--------------------------

we stared at the hall of mirror for a minute. Its full of different type of mirrors ,glimmering golden tiles,white ceiling.totally a clean glittering place. there is a mirror in the center of room which is used for travel to world.we may not be able to travel to past or future.then we heard footsteps coming towards the room.

"okay we better go now someone may have a change of entering here"trina said.

fine i replied and ready to go through the mirror portal.trina stepped first.she half vanished from her and i didnt noticed the footsteps died .then someone grabed my hand while iam entering the portal. I slipped through the portal with him/her.now everything is bright here.i cant see who came with me.the person is gripping my hand tightly and I cant even open my eyes.we was thrown after minutes in the road.

"ohh izzy who is that whith you?"trina asked.i turned and saw nothing but my love damon.

"why ...why...did you came with me damon" i satmmered.

"you never let me tell anything.i thought she kiddnapping you".

what of course not,actually you dont know what happened between us.i was literally laughing and worrying why he came with me.

its ok leave it damon i said and told all the things about her and she was gazing the nearby places.all the shops ,stores are closed.its nearly midnight.

"okay fine now you told about me,what we are gonna do? we dont have a place to stay."trina said.

i didnt even thought about that.we stopped walking and thought of finding a place to stay.we three are standing homeless . then we saw a tree branch fells off with a girl.i gone rushing towards her.we helped her get up.

"what are you doing here in this tree" i asked and saw her appearance.she is tall with specs,highly expensive camera ,earplugs,phone.

"hmm... actually iam a reporter,so its my job to... you know right"she replied fearlessly.

"yeah yeah fine so what with that house you are specifically focused"

"its a millionare guys house who has many cases and many mysteries about him ...but still iam not experienced i think i cant do this perfectly"

"its all depend upon the training dont worry"

why you three are here? she asked.

"we...."i actually dont know what to tell her.iam not prepared.

"we are new to this city and we lost our wallet dont know where to go"trina said with a sympathetic face.

"thats not a problem you can stay in my house " she offered us .thats a very good oppourtunity.

well by the way iam cress she introduced herself with a hand shake.

"iam isabel,this is trina and damon"i said.she kept talking with us while walking.then we reached the place, I can tell for sure in paris my aunt house is long distance from here so nobody can see me.but stil i miss everyone.

now to current situation ,her home is awesome she just rented a house and living here alone.atleast we will give her some company.there are three rooms ,a hall all for one person.

"i will show my room and you can stay in other two rooms" she said and opened the door to hers.its full of electronic gadgets and mainly different type of camera's, a television and even a play station.

"its really awesome"damon said.

"thank you "she blushed seeing him."are you single" she asked damon.well before damon answered i replied her.

"actually he's my boyfriend "

"ohh sorry dont misunderstand me"she said and left us to her room.trina took one room and we both took the other room.the room is mostly empty as its for only guests.i jumped on the bed.

"so what do you think damon,are you about being in our world again".

"iam more than happy cuz iam with you alone in a room"he said and jumped over to the bed next to me.he pulled me closer and he kissed me softly.my bottom lips is pulled into his mouth and iam moaning his name.i grant access to him as his tongue sweeps inside.he tasted like liquor and spearmint and his mouth moves down my neck.iam having too much reaction as i never kissed any boy except him.he tried to take by dress off.

"isabel are you okay with this ,do you want it"he asked me.iam hyptonised by his look,his blue eyes are mesmorizing i cant even take my eyes of him.

yes please damon i said.he took my dress off and i wanted to take his shirt off as i unbuttoned it with my shaking hands.i want him.i need him.there's no worries as our room is locked.i cant look away from his bare chest.he is fucking awesome.i only loved once and i always wanted one true love.

he presses his forehead against mine and i growl as he kissed me.now iam with only bra and a panties and he slid dowm my panties quickly.he unzipped my bra too and kissing everywhere on my exposed skin. his fingers slip inside me and i cried out.this maybe the first time iam having organsm.

"you are soo wet isa".he took the condom out of his pant pocket.

"hey do you having this all the time"i asked suspiciously.

"yes baby i had planned to come to your room today but i never know you planned to come back to world.whatsoever i have you thats enough "he said and ripped the wrapper and pull downed his pant and boxers.my eys widen by his length.i want him now at the moment.always and forever.his hands wraps my thigh as we entered in to me slowly.he's doing moment slowly to not hurt me.we both are moaning.this is the first time iam having sex and i know this is the first time for him too.we slept together after we are done.i cant sleep, i had the most amazing moments with damon.iam looking at him now in our bed.

"you are staring"he said.

"iam gazing"

"its romantic "he said and kissed me again.

"this is the first time for you also right "i asked.

"yeah baby and you already know that. I never loved anyone except you.

"same for me"i said with the most cutiest smile.

iam happy being in his hands.loving someone truely and they loving me back,being with them which fells soo safe all this thing are the most wanted wish in my life.all i ever wanted in my life is love and i got it,have it.damon is my soulmate ,he is a special gift for me and another thing iam no longer a virgin.i think he already slept and i slept too with his thoughts in my head.