seventy-four

Feb. 20th, 2004 - 5SOS make a guest appearance on Good Morning America

"It's great to have you all in the studio it's definitely been a really long tjme since we had all of you sitting here. How has everyone been?" The Jose was really excited to have 5sos in her presence. "We've been really good. We missed hanging out with each other."' MICHAEL explained.
"So does this mean the hiatus is over?" Calum looked at Ashton, Calum wanted to answer this one. "Actually yes, we finally want to get back into band stuff." The audience seemed really excited.
"We used our break as a time to take care of ourselves and to sort out our personal lives you know. Half of the band is married now, the other half is in some serious relationships as well. We're in a good place mentally and physically." Ashton loved giving in depth answers. "Ashton forgot to mention something." Luke spoke up. "My wife and I are expecting a baby girl in the summer." Luke's voice was filled with glee. "Aw congrats, to you Luke. That's so sweet." The audience awed at the wonderful news.
"You guys have really grown up. You really matured over the years. We watched your personalities grow and we've seen your music grow as well." The host really liked 5SOS.
""We came on here today to say that we're gonna have a mini-tour around the city in March, we want to get back into the feeling of playing shows before we schedule a world tour. And my girlfriend, Ashley Frangipane will be joining us as the support act." Ashton was filled with joy. "That's really exciting! Will this be different from other shows?"
"I don't know if they'll be different, different but they'll be a little more intimate. We're gonna play around with songs we normally don't perform a lot." Michael explained.
"Does this mean new music is in the works?"
"Yes, we started to write and record and we're hoping for the album to be done soon." Michael was very knowledgeable with these kinds of things.
"Is there anything else any of you would like to add before you go?"

"Everyone who is sitting in the audience right now will leave with two tickets to one of the many New York shows." The audience was very excited. It was a nice touch.
"Thank you 5SOS, best of luck on your mini tour and new music!"